Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

GTA V

64,344 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3407 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gamestop Cheats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having this title Backwards Compatible as well as the current gen version would be very well liked by the community.

• LumberHyperion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People need to learn the updated version is made to handle the newer updates that the old versions cannot handle, so making it backwards compatible would mean its going to be a redundant version, it won't have any new updates that the next gen versions have

• InfiniityXpanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOAHA ALREADY OUT AND WITH BETTER GRAFIX TOO?! ALSO SKYRIM FANTASTIX!!! ALSO I DONT LIKE THE INGAME APP PAYMENT IN NEW GAMES!!!!

• UnreadBat268326 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as backwards compatible this would be 50 gbs less to install & also half the price of the xb1 version come on everyone vote for this we need this

• FuriousP0ta7o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this backwards compatible, also Skyrim would be INTENSELY appreciated as well................ -FuriousP0ta7o

• TheDylanPlayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have gta 5 downloaded on xbox 360, i wish i could transfer that to xbox one, as I dont really want to pay for the game as I have already paid for it on ps3, xbox 360, and PC

• ThatManAce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still on going issue im very mad i got gta5 for 360 downloaded thinking i can play it on the one was i very wrong to think but if they make it backwards compatible that would be great who really wants to pay for the same game twice if it broke ok then no choice

• UnreadBat268326 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i used to say its already on xb1 but when you think about it its worth it cause 1:it would be cheaper 2:it wouldnt be 57 gbs to download for 2 whole days 3:it takes less space so id prefer it

• laslow73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just buy it on Xbox One. It doesn’t need to be backwards compatible. Vote for NCAA 14

• NomadicRoom3617 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What‘s wrong with you. This game is already a official xbox one game. Please removed it from this list to push other 360-only games. seriously, come on.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base