Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

GTA V

64,329 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3407 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • notoriousmunkee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the fact I got *** by getting this game before I got an xbox one (since it wasn't even out yet), and yet somehow this game is still full price at almost every retailer I go, jeez, I paid for it once is that not enough?

• MxWeed420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of my friend is on xbox 360..
    I want play gta v with my friend on 360 server with my xbox one

• quitBRUUUUUH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to play with my old friends in Xbox 360 who didn't make it into xb1 I would really like to play with them!

• AoV Infidel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are ideas like these because yall are too cheap to go buy the one that is for the console you're playing on? For hells sake I'm seeing halo! Buy the fuckxls one that is remade FOR THE XBOX ONE! Ya broke ***.

• EoRdE6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pointless and won't happen. Any game that has a remaster won't be ported, R* doesn't want to lose THAT much money... And it looks and plays better with the remaster

• john929kelvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a great games for the Xbox 1 using Xbox 360 cd game and it's better than gta 4

• OG BubbleBlower commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To all the people saying it should be removed I say shut up you're dumb we know it's on the xboner but we don't want to buy another copy of GTA V for better graphics and FP perspective it would be utterly pointless to buy it if the Xbox 360 wasn't dying if I wanted better graphics and a FP perspective I would just mod it in

• RBG Caboose A7X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of you guys are misunderstanding backwards compatibility. If the 360 version GTA V gets accepted, it wont have updated graphics or features. It will just run better.

• SINTheMadDragon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought this game for my 360 because I knew it would be amazing. And it was! Now I have the XB1 and I still want to play GTA V, but I'm not going to buy the game again. It would be a waste of money to buy this game multiple times. Plus, most of my friends are still playing the 360. Why buy the game again when you already own it? Worse comes to worse, I'll just play it on my 360 instead of buying it for XB1!

• Romatrikio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a lot of friends who still play GTA V on 360, so it would be really cool to be able to play with them from xbox one.

• Dan10025 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there's a next-gen version that R* wants people to buy so MS won't be able to get legal rights from R*

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base