Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

GTA V

62,909 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3353 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • laslow73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just buy it on Xbox One. It doesn’t need to be backwards compatible. Vote for NCAA 14

• NomadicRoom3617 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What‘s wrong with you. This game is already a official xbox one game. Please removed it from this list to push other 360-only games. seriously, come on.

• DevoutQuill5920 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVE PLAYING GTA5 BUT I HATE MODDERS but i really i need to know how to tranfer data from a xbox 360 to xbox 1 can use the 360 tranfer cable ?

• SEAmonkey109 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want backwards compatibility of GTAV for xbox360 game to be usable on Xboxone. I bought it 2 weeks before I was bought Xbox one

• M4STERMNM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why tf we need to vote this and it going to nothing happen!? If you say some like "I want gta 5 last gen on xbox one" NOTHING HAPPENED

• iTempahhZ v commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game idea is absurd. Can’t people see how, considering the amount of votes, Microsoft hasn’t done anything? Rockstar can see that this game is high in popularity so they obviously aren’t going to bring it out in the hope that their fans will buy it anyway. So do everyone a favour, quit complaining and buy the next gen (which is regularly updated and has a vast amount of improvements, making it easily superior). You can literally buy this for under $30. If you can’t afford that price, you’re either lazy, way too young to play or just plain tight. Vote for something that’s actually worth it rather than wasting your time. Rant over.

• Wall D1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

>62000 votes for an old game that has already been released for xbox one... Wow, I don‘t get it.....

• DragonFlamer23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though I plan on buying the Xbox One despite already owning the Xbox 360 version, I'd still like backward compatibility so I can play online with my friends that still use Xbox 360 for online.

• TomzgamesYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just facepalmed so hard.

Sell the old copy and buy a copy of the Xbox one version. Used. It'll only be about $30

← Previous 1 3 4 5 167 168

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base