Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

GTA V

64,368 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3410 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CRAZYGREG0511 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's no point in having the 3560 version. We already have it remastered, plus you transfer your hard worked characters too.

• TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want GTA 5 backwards compatibility with call of duty mw3 and call of duty Mw2 and the walking dead survival instinct and resident evil 1456 and UNO form Xbox 360 game okay we all need it please please and thank you 🙏

• Tina TS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's already a superior version for the Xbox One. If you want to play the old inferior version, go buy a used 360 from GameStop for $69.

• SoberCoffee752 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doing this would allow people to play with their friends who do not have the Xbox one version of the game

• YouDiedToCoffee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't think the xbox 360 version should be put on the Xbox One. It will save you money, but the install from the 360 version gives really bad Graphics, and Rockstar and Microsoft would need to update it because of the current updates already out on the Xbox One version of GTA V.

• TheoryGuy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already an xbox one game. Why would you vote it to be back compat? I dont understand

• street2234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gta v xbox 360 version people should strife for quality and i think xbox one version looks better

• SleepyWind34142 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
    For your reference, your service request number is 1413646214

This is to let you know that we have assisted this customer that is having an issue wiht the bought game on your Store that isn't working fine due to it's version and platforms difference. We highly advised him to talk to you and ask for options to have it replace.
    Thank you so much.

Kimver M.
    Xbox Customer Support

• BeamiestClock53 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Xbox one x it's really awesome if anyone give me FREE Xbox one x for me I really appreciate thanks....

← Previous 1 3 4 5 170 171

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base