Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

GTA V

61,984 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3317 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • The master 466The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I am gonna say, cod Ghosts was a good idea, unlike this, cod Ghosts was the same exact game, nothing new, just looked better, where with this, it's got much more content on xbox one, first person, more updates after heists, more weapons, things to do, game modes, races more of everything, if you think the current gta 5 is crap, then in your opinion, the older version is worse, no wait I see a fact, it is worse, I moved onto the xbox one, and immediately picked up where I left off, online, had to start the story again bit that gave me a new experience with the first person perspective, and here's the thing, it cost me 30 quid which is about 40 dollars, last year, so don't give me that "it's 60 dollars" bullsh.it,this game on 360 is a joke now and you should just buy the newer version

• LieutenantSugarLieutenantSugar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I think this is a good idea. Unlike COD Ghosts, GTA V 360 is a game that people would LOVE to play, since the current GTA V sucks (in my opinion). Please bring back old gen, as every GTA V player has memories embedded in this game.

• iFarbodiFarbod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point of this... Do people seriously want to play that old-gen version?

• DKBrandonXxDKBrandonXx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somebody please tell me what the point is of this ? It's like cod ghost it's already on Xbox one

• The master 466The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Correction to wishcops comment, it's not 60 dollars, it's like 30,or 20 really cheap, but seriously pay again for more, and better content, it's worth it

• WishCopWishCop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do people want to get the downgraded versions of the game? Yes it's 60 dollars and I fully understand you might not want to pay twice but I thinks it's worth it since it will have better graphics and in some cases more features.

• LumbarTuba26592LumbarTuba26592 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to play gta v online in romania on xbox but i can not use the gold membership. IF the problem continue i switch to play station

• GrizzlyLegend94GrizzlyLegend94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get with the rest of us, and buy the updated version for One. I paid $30 for the game and 1.25mil in game currency, a year ago. Without upgrading, there is no new content, heists, etc. Welcome to the future, where you have to pay a little more for an updated better version of something. Like everything else we buy.

• ADVANC3DGH0STADVANC3DGH0ST commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GTA V has already been released for xbox one. I have a copy right here lol ive had it since it came out

• Lew The RockerLew The Rocker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might actually happen since CoD Ghosts is also compatible despite already having an Xbox One version

← Previous 1 3 4 5 165 166

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base