Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Halo 3

56,619 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

834 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RunningPuma8071RunningPuma8071 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adding halo 3 to the backwards compatibility list would make me sooooooooo happy i'm so bored right now

• The master 466The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are ya'll serious, they're working on it, they announced all Halo games would be BC in the near future a while ago

• MonzterAssassinMonzterAssassin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shouldn't an admin close this, Halo 4, and CEA? or at least write in the "This title is confirmed for Xbox One backwards compatibility!" It's well-known these hacked-to-death games are going to be back-compat

• duboladubola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its just nice that we are getting it now. Really if anything its for the community. It was also the largest in terms of Competing and MLG was at its biggest as the business. I think just for the 2 playlist of MLG and MLG FFA are worth it. I also prefer the OS and Invis. Its a globe you walked through not something you grab. overall i like the mechanics. Yes shot reg is not the best, Bashing is weird, Sticky glitches, it still docent ruin the game. Really most of it is all the Diverse custom games and how and who the community was... It has not been as strong as it was since halo 3. So i think that is something we are all hoping for is a good community return.

• ImmenseTundra51ImmenseTundra51 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The shot registration was always bad in Halo 3. The worst in the series. So don't wish for a miracle here. There's nothing in the MCC version that I haven't experienced in original H3. Wonky shooting, Melee trade off was always a gamble, Lagging, He who has host always get better shots. This game has been made flawed for a decade and I think some are being dishonest in saying MCC broke H3. I was playing MCC yesterday and it was fine. I think Halo 3 did not age well so people are going to make excuses and put the blame on something.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base