Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Halo 4

58,457 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

865 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HaltingGlobeHaltingGlobe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people this is a stupid idea. When x1 came out the put out the masterchief's edititon. It has 1 through 4 and odst. So asking for this just plain annoying. Go get the collection or download it. If you like good deals this on of the best. For Halo fans like me it's a must have if you own x1. Five Halos one disc, and I think 59.99. WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR THIS PEOPLE?!

• The master 466The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well it's already happening so you're comment was useless before it was posted, this game has always worked perfectly and isn't the same in the masterchief collection, and I'm a die hard Halo fan, and I've played the game a hell of alot, the mcc versions are not at all the same as the original ones.

• GrizzlyLegend94GrizzlyLegend94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My copy of halo 4 NEVER WORKED past the 2nd mission. Without Master Chief Collection I would have never played it. MCC is well worth it, and I still have all my original copies of all 4 games. We need games that aren't already available on the Xbox one, such as 360 and original Xbox titles that are so unique and haven't continued on in some form. No more halo, no more cod. Bring back the classics, just like they did by making the Master Chief Collection.

• The OrwellThe Orwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked the multiplayer a TON in that game and was dissapointed with how the MCC *** it up.

• FLORIDA THUG305FLORIDA THUG305 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Microsoft

Thank you 343

Thank you bonnie

Thank you community

Halo 4 was a very well polished halo game, looking forward to this on xbox one

• SICKINGSHOESICKINGSHOE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best online multiplayer game ever in my opinion
    I never get tired of playing it
    I have never played any other game for as long as I have played Halo 4
    Thank you for Halo 4
    I would love to see it kept alive on Xbox One

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base