Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

L.A. Noire

50,328 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

712 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • xTSxCrUtOnZx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a Twitter account purely to petition EA sports, Xbox, and Sony to remaster fight night champion/create a new fight night for next gen gamers. Fight night is the best boxing video game series bar none. Follow my Twitter if you care at all please , retweet my posts so we can make this link easily accessible as well as let Xbox, Sony, and EA know we feel as gamers. Follow me on Twitter: bring fight night back @fightnightback on here we got over 8k votes and over 1600 comments on the page so please go vote.

• Dema909ue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting and hoping for this. IMO this was Rockstars most underrated game. A classic that I would love to replay and hopefully one day we can get a sequel to.

• Ashantl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please, I just play the 360 cuz civilization revolution (Now I can in xone) but still using it due to L.A. Noire

• nobleteam101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please have this BC there's no other game like this on the market! Please give COD a break it's unfair how much attention they always get and so many other real games don't get a chance

• Jack Of Shades commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many votes does a game need to be added to the backwards compatible list? I truly enjoyed this detective game.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base