Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

L.A. Noire

50,341 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

713 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FEST BobSaget1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently bought the digital version of this game only to realize it isn't backwards compatible yet. I look forward to seeing this under "Ready to Install"

• xLEGITxMASTRx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am an xbox insider preview alpha member and the one game i would love to be able to play on xbox one is L.A. Noire. This would make me extremely happy to be able to play this on my xbox one

• FireAndSputum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please XBOX for the love of god hurry up and make this masterpiece backwards compatible and all of us want it. Please stop doing crappy Disney games give us games we actually want like games by rock star and Ubisoft. Please hurry up and make this backwards compatible ASAP. Iam begging you.

• KawaiiPandaCat7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will keep on chanting until this is brought back.

Don't make me do it.
    Bring LA. Noire back!

Bring it back! Bring it back!

• BassPhoenix1550 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really loved this game and would be so happy to know that it will come out because me and my brother agree that this was a great game

• Nathan3507 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remastering it may also remove the need for 3 discs being on a bluray format disc too. Which would be another incentive. I'd personally rather see this game remastered than backward compatible. But I'd just be happy playing it again either way!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base