Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

L.A. Noire

50,352 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

713 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be lower on the list. I get that some people like playing older versions of games, ok thats fine, not going to stop you. But please, can we vote for games that aren't already on the xbox one first, then move on to older versions of current games like this?

• ToastMan1982 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To everyone is waiting for a backwards compatibility on the 360 title: I strongly suggest to ask for a full refund (chat with an operator). They gave me yesterday after 5 minutes of reasonable explanations. It takes 24H to complete but you can see "-" on the sum you spent for this garbage on the transaction screen of our accounts. Microsoft will not convert this title because it's one of the few just come up full remastered at 39.99 bucks and obviously they will not allow to play it for 10 bucks (even if you're a Gold member). Anyway, the customer service saved the day here, they are TOP + + + + +

• nobleteam101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trade in the 360 edition and get the remaster it’s amazing and your chance to play it on the one. Stop wasting votes and just deal! I spent so much time checking BC to see if this was coming and I’m over the moon to see this was remastered!

• chr1sth3gen1us commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know the re-mastered version is out, but I'm not spending any money on a game I already own. Bring the original to Xbox One, so we can keep our progress, and DLC. Everybody wants this game to be backwards compatible, so please do it.

• DaniiDiamond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love this game it would be awesome if they made it to where we can play this one on Xbox one

• Veyeku commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It makes more sense an anouncement of backwards compatibility at the same time the remaster comes at the shops, didn't it??

• LoveOrDie CH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please listen to all the fans of this incredibly well done game. The fact that there will be a remastered Version doesn't mean that this would be superfluous. I want to be able to re-play this masterpiece on my XBox One without having to re-buy it. so please MS, make us happy and announce it for Christmas, will you!? :-)

• The Rookie2189 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent 8 dollars on the original please make this backwards compatible and I'm not paying any extra money

• WizardMatjack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that this is being remastered and all but come on! Bring the original to Xbox one so we can keep our progress and dlc. Come on Microsoft

• CoffeeCat72083 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't realize this wasn't on the BC list and got a $5 copy. Dang I wish I could play it! Any chance it'll be added soon to backwards compatibility?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base