Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

L.A. Noire

49,580 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

703 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DaniiDiamond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love this game it would be awesome if they made it to where we can play this one on Xbox one

• JuryCube5400706 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My girlfriend is a big time cheat and I was able to confirm that through the help of jeajamhacker@gmail.com I contacted him to help me hack into my girlfriend social media (Facebook,call log,imessage.Gmail and also whats-app) and discovered she was SLEEPING WITH her so called best friend, now I am happy and single and ready to move on thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com who did the hacking job for me.Contact him today for help ..He
    would be willing to help you.

• Veyeku commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It makes more sense an anouncement of backwards compatibility at the same time the remaster comes at the shops, didn't it??

• LoveOrDie CH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please listen to all the fans of this incredibly well done game. The fact that there will be a remastered Version doesn't mean that this would be superfluous. I want to be able to re-play this masterpiece on my XBox One without having to re-buy it. so please MS, make us happy and announce it for Christmas, will you!? :-)

• The Rookie2189 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent 8 dollars on the original please make this backwards compatible and I'm not paying any extra money

• WizardMatjack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know that this is being remastered and all but come on! Bring the original to Xbox one so we can keep our progress and dlc. Come on Microsoft

• CoffeeCat72083 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't realize this wasn't on the BC list and got a $5 copy. Dang I wish I could play it! Any chance it'll be added soon to backwards compatibility?

• BrUnOfNv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So the ones who bought the original for X360 will have to pay another 40$ from the already spent 40$ ...
    80$ in one game !?!?!?!
    At least they could give a discount for the owners that have the original !

• NordicCHoLo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love nothing more than to play my favorite Rockstar game again on my Xbox One. Please Xbox Gods, answer my prayers

• iFarbod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is getting an official remaster, Please give other games a chance as well.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base