Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Mafia II

38,625 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

775 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XENOREAPERZZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear people of xbox
    i just watched the mafia trilogy trailer that is coming for steam
    and i no and everyone no's that thea need this game to be backwards compatible
    so please make it so
    original xbox mafia and xbox 360 mafia 2.

thank you.
    Xeno

• caseawesome12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft i have been playing xbox for almost my entire life and this materpiece is one of my top 10 games ever.PLEASE MAKE COMPATABLE

• GrowlingLucario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mafia II is a great game that takes place in an era I like, the 1940's and 1950's and is the most accurate in that regard. Accuracies are as follows: All vehicles in the game are accurate to the time period even though they appear too early (for example a 1956 Chevy Bel Air known in game as the Shubert Beverly appears in 1950-1951), The American Flag in Harry's gunshop has 48 stars on it which is correct, the stop signs are actually YELLOW (2k did research, stop signs were yellow until 1954 in real life), there are numerous cultural references like rock and roll is making kids delinquents, and many, many more. The story is great as well, I won't go into why because of spoilers. Overall, this game deserves to be on the Xbox one.

• PairedSundew0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do and the graphic in this game look really good even for a 2010 game, I would love to have my experience with mafia 2 again and to be honest mafia 3 was not even that good.

• Mexicano loco24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Un buen juego, aunque un poco lineal, pero estaría excelente que lo agregaran a la biblioteca.

A good game, although a bit linear, but it would be excellent to add it to the library.

• antroid1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This awesome game seriously need to get added to BC list. I bought it cause I was sure that it was already added. Please do it please!

• Clover Pony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Add this! I don't have my 360 any more and I REALLY miss this amazing game! Joe's Adventures was the best DLC so please add that too!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base