Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Mafia II

38,635 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

780 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TheSoggyBanana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other games that are requested are already available for the one and this game isn't, also, this game is a classic. It would be perfect for this to be chosen

• DaKushyMonster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you look at all the other games voted higher than this you’ll notice they almost all already have come to Xbox one in the form lf remastered or re-release on the one. No point in making any of those BC because you can already play them on the one.... however this game is the highest voted that CANNOT be played on Xbox One.... pay attention microsoft

• NeEdlEhEAd36986 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox if you read this......... the reason I want mafia 2 back again is cause my whole childhood was based around mafia its my most favorite game to date and hands down the best........ so please do all your mafia fans a favor and give us back mafia 2 again

• NickV01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never got a chance to play it, and now I got it as a birthday present, and I don't want to play it on my loud 360, so I would love if this game becomes backwards compatible.

• KingXtreme81 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great game that I never got the chance to finish. Would love to replay this on XBO. And if it could be enhanced??? That would be amazing!

• BaggioR10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great game, though I wish that it wasn't over so quickly. I would love to see a 'directors cut' of this at some point, replete with more story and additional missions. Whilst that is highly unlikely, b/c would be welcome with a 4K patch for the X.

• InfiniityXpanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LIKE TO SEE A RESAMPLE OF MAFIA 2 REALLY COOL GAME!!! ALSO I DONT LIKE INGAME APP PAYMENT IN NEW GAMES THATS WHY I BUY A COMPUTER TOO!!!

• Two Step23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mafia 2 needs to be remastered one of the greatest games out there, so plz remaster it

• LAkiller27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously why is one of the best games to ever grace us not bc, am dying to play it or at the very least an open world game set in the 1950s (lord knows xbox could use some exclusives)

• GTA ONLINE CO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just look at how many active comments are here.... Everybody wants MAFIA 2 on Xbox One.. One of the best GAMES ever!!! EVER!!!!!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base