Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

35,990 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

983 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JUiCEYJAY1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Metal Gear Rising is backwards compatible. This should be backwards compatible too

• L1L C roy24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

idk how long ago i said it but yo like forreal u needa bring this game back asap this and mw2 like forreal mgs 2 3 n i would say 4 too but its only ps3 n4 but idc they were the best mgs 3 was 100% deff the best and these games are still on my 360 like i wanna be able to play it on xbox one graphics would be better im stuck playing mgs v tpp come on bring back the good games please almost 35 thousand votes for mgs 2 n 3 and mw2 got like 200 thousand microsoft come on guys bringing corny games out need the classics back first

• STEPHSTYLES143 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mgs 3 is literally my second favorite game of all time I’d pay 60 for it right now for the Xbox one I played through it at least 5 times and still want to play some more but I have a Xbox 1 now and the disc is just waiting to be used

• Ghost Monkey 17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this playable on Xbox One, and if possible make a port of the GamCube's Twin Snakes, don't say you can't because you did it for Resident Evil

• KtusCorrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!!!
    • Metal Gear Solid
    • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Please!!

• ItsHannibalKing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring these 2 phenomenal games to Xbox One. Or, even better... Bring a Metal Gear Solid Ultimate Collection out that includes the following:

• Metal Gear Solid
    • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
    • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

• Mexicano loco24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Un excelente pack de juegos, no dejen que se pierdan, sin duda una gran adhesión a la biblioteca.
    An excellent pack of games, do not let them get lost, without a doubt a great adhesion to the library.

• l Jotaro l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is my childhood game and it will always be my all time favorite. Xbox if you read this. Please let me climb that ladder and listen to that beautiful singing again. I want to revisit all of the bosses. The Pain The Fear The Sorrow all of them please. This game revolutionized MGS.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base