Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

36,023 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1001 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • l3AZZAl2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I bought the HD collection pretty late on live before I got an XBOne. Always had trouble getting into them, but I'd love to give another whack at these titles. You know, without setting my 360 up or repurchasing another hd remake.

• DrShizer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur with FlatterRain. The whole HD: Collection should be backwards compatible. Might as well be, with MGS 5: Phantom Pain coming out soon.

• FlatterRain1738 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to have the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection backwards compatible ? That has MGS 2,3 and peacewalker along with the very first metal gear I think. If they can make this backwards compatible we would be getting a lot more metal gear and would make a lot of MGS fans happy both peacewalker and MGS 2 and 3.

• milner1988 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be an excellent choice as phantom pain is coming out soon. It will save a lot of fans digging out there 360 to brush up on the story line. Hay it might even help sales of mgspp :D

• tastam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this collection so much, please Microsoft, do it !!! İt would be great to have this collection with Phantom Pain on Xbox One !!!!

• Crandallonious commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely think this is an A1 idea for backwards compatibility. Especially with the new title (The Phantom Pain) set to release on Sept. 1. Would love to refresh my memory of these masterpieces.

• june vamps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this on xbox one!!!!! What better way to get ready for Metal gear phantom pain on xbox one.

• A7N0001 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pllllzzzzzzzzz we need to be ready for MGS PT , with these
    MGS 2&3HD EDITION

• Sewnic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These two games are often heralded as monuments in gaming history; to leave these games excluded from backwards compatibility would be a sore disservice to the Metal Gear series, and fans and newcomers everywhere. Add in Peace Walker as backwards compatible and the Xbox One has itself the entire canonical Big Boss legacy, perfect for experiencing MGSV: The Phantom Pain to the fullest.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base