Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

36,023 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1001 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • UNKNWNLA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add all metal gear solids available for the Xbox one! I would really love to play them over again. And with metal gear 5 releasing next week it would be a great thing

• Megaluke1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This package needs to be backwards comparable but with the way konami are acting lately who knows. A very big shame as its my number 1 choice for games that I'd like backwards comparability.

• Tommy 9un commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is surely a given! MGS 3 was the best game I ever played I've had it on playstation 2 and the 360. Come on Microsoft you know you want to

• Mahius19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was the last game I bought on X360, when I thought I wouldn't be buying anymore games on that system. I enjoyed it so much, I bought a certain other console just to play the next game. This franchise makes people buy consoles! Cos I just have again, for the new one, even though I'll buy the PC version too and play that. You'd be silly not to put this on the XB1. People will still play/buy it, even if it's on other platforms like PC. That goes for other franchises too... *hint hint*

• DANTE X40 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this! Playstation fools can play all the MGS games where as we are very limited! Really want to replay them via the Xbox One! please!

• YeezyFoeSheezy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this to Backwards Compatibility. Would be friggin awesome and huge incentive for MGS fans around the world to purchase an Xbox One.

• aNtWaR 3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring this to Xbox One - All of my friends will now totally upgrade to xbox one once this happens!

• Flynn EU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would absolutely love to see these games available for backwards compatibility.. Its my favourite game series and I'm currently back and forward from my consoles playing them especially waiting for the phantom pain!!

• Rice Paddy Dady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Metal Gear games have always been my favorite games they are so good if you haven't tried them yet you need to play Metal Gear Solid 2-3. There is really no way to play them unless you own a ps3 or a ps2.. Please put them on xbox one

• JustinW1982 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought this for the Xbox 360 a year ago, and it would be very nice to be able to play it on the Xbox 360.

I briefly owned an Xbox 360 console last year but decided to return it for reasons that I will not go into.

That console was the reason why I bought this game as a digital download.

If the Xbox One was compatible with it, then I could install it on an Xbox one console. That would make me extremely happy as a customer because I would feel as if I had wasted money on this game, which I cannot play at this particular time.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base