Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

34,887 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

917 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FERRY814 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS4 has all of the best exclusives, the one thing you are beating them at is that you offer backwards compatibility. Not putting AAA titles on the list makes this pointless.

You and Sony both suck, you for no platinum trophies and 0 decent exclusive (PS remaking halo and gears of war 15 times does not give you an edge, find an original idea). Sony sucks because they refuse to do backwards compability to make their customers rebuy every game.

Oh, and your customer service is terrible, 33915 votes and 856 comments, and you won't even reply.

I used to love everything xbox, but you just keep falling short. Pick up your game

• LeapingKer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xb team, I knew that this game is bit old. But it's a legend title. Please bring the entire MGS series to xb one. Thank you very much.

• BitArctic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dear lord please
    i just found my copy again i only want to play it on a console that wont freeze

• SoothingWind156 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C’mon guys the votes for this are constantly going up I legit didn’t look at this for about 21hrs & when I came back it had gone up about 20 votes - that’s one an hour!! Please do this it’s an awesome series & would be great to have on the One!

• Ariella Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

konami never gives away anything for free or even does sales on their products so i think at the very least they could make these game available for the xbox one. At least then i would have a reason to buy and play them again.

• AllergicTree70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given that this game is in no way available on XBox One, it seems logical to give it priority over other titles that were released on both XBox platforms...

Metal Gear is among the most groundbreaking titles ever released in gaming. It deserves to live on my XO.

• GracedParsley32 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this game goes on the Xbox one because I just brought this on xbox 360 and it keeps freezing every 5 mins and looked online and a lot of people are having the same problem so I hope it gets put on the Xbox one

• Latouquette96 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No doubt, great games in one place. I wish it was retrocompatible and I would also like it to appear in the store in Argentina. Best regards

• Kazru88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mods, this should be combined with Peacewalker HD under the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for Xbox 360. As it includes ALL 3 games, and combined we have 54,000 + votes. That isn't counting every little offshoot trying to ask for the same thing. This needs to be "re-shared" if that's a thing. Been 2+ years now.

• boomthebrowse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

youre pretty good snake.
    just what i'd expect from the man with the same codename as the boss.
    its been a long time since ive had such a good fight.

• Megaluke1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone needs to vote for this and Peace Walker HD together they are a package. We should get all of them together as thats how they were sold.. Lets get both of these games on the front page.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base