Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

34,851 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

914 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NamelessxDread commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if I mentioned this already, but I get the feeling they're going to re-release a Xbox One version of this to cash in on sales. The only reason for the obvious delay, imo. They would have made it BC by now.

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No Konami property is be going to be brought to the xbox one, they've left the games industry to pursue the panchiko market & they'll take all of their ip's along with them, it's already being done to MGS & Silent Hill.

• b1oodseeker10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an update it's going to get sent out during the next few batches, what batch I'm not sure of so keep an eye out on Twitter

• FERRY814 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS other users, my guess is we won't get this as Xbox can re-remake it and sell it. Similar to what PS4 does with all of their games.

If you look at the list of most requested games, they are almost all AAA, which Xbox knows they can resell, even though we already bought it once.

• FERRY814 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS4 has all of the best exclusives, the one thing you are beating them at is that you offer backwards compatibility. Not putting AAA titles on the list makes this pointless.

You and Sony both suck, you for no platinum trophies and 0 decent exclusive (PS remaking halo and gears of war 15 times does not give you an edge, find an original idea). Sony sucks because they refuse to do backwards compability to make their customers rebuy every game.

Oh, and your customer service is terrible, 33915 votes and 856 comments, and you won't even reply.

I used to love everything xbox, but you just keep falling short. Pick up your game

• LeapingKer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Xb team, I knew that this game is bit old. But it's a legend title. Please bring the entire MGS series to xb one. Thank you very much.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base