Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

37,175 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1076 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PolishHamme420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on yall! Please tell me that you will soon put the 1st disk of the mgs hd collection on BC!? I mean wtf already! Why only make the 2nd disk in a 2 disk set playable for the xbox one and not the 1st!!!! I truly hope it'll be fully BC sometime soon.

• snake42069 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what kind of stupid makes PW available as BC, but not MGS 2 & 3 even though they come in the same case? Oh, the microsoft kind of stupid.

• basswtcha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Snake eater is the best in the series. No brainer making it playable on current gen.

• TheRedDragon699 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 is my favorite game of all time so please do it for all the fans who would willingly buy the game to play it

• killahertzdonut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it might be coming soon, as i recently saw that they added peace walker HD to backwards compatibility.

• TurnipBaldrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a 20+ year old MGS fan that has played every single MG game that is out there, I really hope that they bring the HD Collection to the Xbox One.

It would even help the newer fans that just got into the series to get the full grasp of the masterpiece of a story that is the Metal Gear lore.

Hopefully, Konami will give full permission to Microsoft to publish the collection.

Make it happen Konami!

• VenetianGhost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, we got Peace Walker. What is it going to take to get the second half of the HD Collection on Xbox One?

• Legend Mantis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MGS3 is my FAVORITE GAME of all time! I was THRILLED TO DEATH when this HD pack came out for 360! This, combined with MGS2, combined with Metal Gear 1 & 2, its the MGS lovers dream come true! (With some minor exceptions, but I digress). I really really hate the hassle of switching between my 360 and one, its a whole production, so PLEASE Xbox, make this backwards compatible, IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base