Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: HD Edition

34,423 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

888 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RankEmu41074150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great spell caster
    i want to thank God for using DR LUKA LELE as my source of saviour after 2year of joblessness and my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with DR LUKA LELE after i saw a ladies testimony on how she was helped by this same DR LUKA LELE,So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be ok in 3days time.Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what surprise me the most was that a company i applied for over 4month called me and said i should resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to dr trust if you wish in contacting him DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or WHATSAPP number +2348151729226. He do cast the spell as following

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) you need a divorce in your relationship
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women & men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    Contact him today on: DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or whatsapp him +2348151729226 Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or whatsapp him +2348151729226.

• ItsHannibalKing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring these 2 phenomenal games to Xbox One. Or, even better... Bring a Metal Gear Solid Ultimate Collection out that includes the following:

• Metal Gear Solid
    • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
    • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
    • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

• Mexicano loco24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Un excelente pack de juegos, no dejen que se pierdan, sin duda una gran adhesión a la biblioteca.
    An excellent pack of games, do not let them get lost, without a doubt a great adhesion to the library.

• l Jotaro l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is my childhood game and it will always be my all time favorite. Xbox if you read this. Please let me climb that ladder and listen to that beautiful singing again. I want to revisit all of the bosses. The Pain The Fear The Sorrow all of them please. This game revolutionized MGS.

• Keefer511 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Edit: the only flaw I(think)notice is that the original msx games might make it closed

• Keefer511 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this collection of games compatible! This game is an epic, timeless classic. This was my childhood!!!!

• CammKelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until Square ports the old Metal Gear games to current gen, this would be an important way to get these games accessible again.

• SchneckeBlut246 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Plase Move This Game On Xbox One This Is My Favorit Game I Play This Game Since 10 Years Old Im I Like Xbox And I Want This Game On Xbox One Please Xbox

• NFG BoutDollaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Xbox,
    When I was about nine years of age (20 years ago), my mother bought me a PS1, back then there was no xbox. The first game I played on it was MGS1. The game became my favorite game, the story was complex, but it was so well written, tge characters, even the Antagonists had so much depth and personality. It was the first of it's kind. Fee years later the OG xbox came out. And I fell in love with console, the first consol to have it's own hard drive, no need for memory cards and they renovated and evolved throughout the years. Xbox One X is the strongest console out there. Unfortunately, my too favorite things in gaming, Xbox and MGS have little relation. almost non existant...compared to its Japanese couter part, the PS.
    I am not here to disrespect Microsoft by any means shape or form.
    Seeing as much MGS on Xbox, would make so many fan happy and appreciative. Bringing MGS HD to the BackComp library would mean just that to the Xbox/MGS(Kojima) fans.

• comes95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My birthday is in a few days and it would be SOOO awesome if they realeased MGS2&3 in the next batch. It would be the best birthday present ever

• NamelessxDread commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if I mentioned this already, but I get the feeling they're going to re-release a Xbox One version of this to cash in on sales. The only reason for the obvious delay, imo. They would have made it BC by now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base