Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

30,983 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1036 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DJLANCE09 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLZ DO THIS IM GETTING A XBOX ONE 4 MY BDAY AND I REALLY WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RavenRuccus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either make this game backwards compatible, or just give people the xbox one edition for free with all of the add-on packs people paid for on the 360 transferred to the one edition.

• PlayedLOL XD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮
    👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮👍🎮

• PlayedLOL XD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on console editions of Minecraft i wish they would add custom skins who agrees 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Dennis Hogan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the Minecraft Xbox One Edition ist dead and replaced by the BS Xbox Live (APP) Version, the Xbox 360 Edition would make sense.

• CraftMoreCake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make minecraft compatible....cannot believe we have to beg for this. My kids have hundreds of hours of work saved, and way too much money invested in addons. Of all the games, minecraft...geez.

• CraftMoreCake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weve spent hundreds on 360, external storage, mashup packs and games. We just invested in the one versiion, NONE of our games, terraria minecraft sims3..nothing works with the new system. The controllers keep disconecting and use minutes to reconnect with new batteries. Support recommended paying for usb cords so we dont have to rely on wireless....WHY CHARGE ALL THIS $$$ if nothing works? So so unsatisfied. My kids want to play minecraft now. 50 bucks for xbox one minecraft? Support would not offer any sort of free download or discount for customer loyalty. Guess they dont need my loyalty...who cares about the budgets of the humans who buy this flawed product. This borders on fraud.

• xBKx Diesel x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t see why we have to pay for Minecraft again on Xbox one to *** play it. That is ***, Microsoft owns the rights to the game like come on.

• Yelolol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone who complains there is an Xbox one version: you have to pay even more money.

• EnderSmasherYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Makes literally no sense. There is already a better version of Minecraft, Xbox One and Better Together, on the Xbox One. It would not allow for easy world transfers. It would not transfer anything. People who vote for this are idiots.

• Iceteevo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ingrates

middle schoolers

trogloditic mongoloids

cannot believe this

F@$ y*all its all over

← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base