Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Need for Speed Most Wanted

32,189 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1728 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • joemama897 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome to have this game to play on Xbox One . PLS bring back some time soon. I'm pretty sure 32,129 votes is fair enough!

• Pardogato3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Damnit guys, do it, I know at least 30k people who voted here would buy it, it's a great idea, a great game and also people would buy it because a lot of people played this on the Xbox, Xbox 360 era, do it Xbox Team!

• psportal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only should the 2005 be back-compat, but it should also be FREE imo.
    It's just a great game to get back to, and not all countries offer any sales on old games (especially mine).
    The 2012 could also adjusted in there somewhere.

• MichaelMonte86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remake 2005 for the love of god! 2012 was great but now it's like every new nfs game and the older nfs games we better cuz you don't have to drift every turn or crash into something then admire it for 20 minutes and you get to customize your car a lot more.

• Naydog360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EA you know what to do! Stop *** in Blackbox residuals and release the 05 version!

Also fire criterion.

• Ca5pian88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make nfs ms 05 backward compatible. My disc reader on my 360 is broken and I can't buy a new one. I would love to play this on my xbox one

• MrFelony78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XBOX PLEASE BRING MOSTWANTED 2005 BACK ITS THAT OR I’LL WASTE $60 ON AN OLD XBOX 360 KUST PLAY MOSTWANTED 2005!

• DiegoGTRatty1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox. Come on! This was a Greatest Hits title back during its launch in 2005! This could make good profit for both you and EA, especially since they stopped selling the original game. Not to mention this could help the community a bit after the onslaught of bad reviews the newest Need For Speed installment recieved.

As much as I enjoy Forza and Burnout, I'd love to see some of the older Need For Speed titles brought over to the Xbox One too. Need For Speed The Run
    would also be cool to give some love to! 👀👌

← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base