Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Project Gotham Racing 4

8,823 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

383 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tamborino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The BEST and ONLY exclusive racing series on XBOX 360 needs to be made backward compatible. What's the point of backward compatibility if it's going to be used only to port multi platform titles?

PGR4 is the crown jewel of 360 racers and its more fun than any Forza game. It needs to be ported and given the 4K treatment. Get on it Microsoft.

• Carlrhxphn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft owns the franchise. Why is it so hard to make it backwards compatible. I know there are licensing issues but the same can be said for Forza.

• pjl321 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought the Xbox 360 solely for this game and Geometry Wars (included in the game). I would buy at Xbox One X if they did a good job converting it, I would buy 10 if they made a PGR5!

• Greaseball DK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the few racing games that mix motorcycles and cars. And succeed with it.
    I miss Bizarre Creations. Great team. Shame MS let them go. And over to the idiots at Activision who closed the team after 2 games.

• roger sm1th commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Avatarroger sm1th commented · Just Now · Delete
    U PEOPLE ARE UNGRATEFUL!!! THE PGR SERIES HAS A FOLLOWING AND LIKE ME ITS THE GAME THAT GOT THEM INTO XBOX. SAID IT BEFORE IT WASNT HALO OR FORZA THAT SOLD ME ON XBOX IT WAS PGR,PGR NOT HALO OR ANYTHING ELSE,AYEEEEE!!!!!! DON'T SAY CANT BE DONE ( where's there a will there's a way ) AS EVENTUALLY U PEOPLE WILL BE TESTING PEOPLES LOYALTY. WE HAVE SPENT PLENTY CASH MAKING XBOX POPULAR AND PERSONALLY REPLACING RED RING DEATH X360's SO COME ON PGR DESERVES MORE RESPECT FROM U PEOPLE FOR US THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT YER HOUSE CARS AND LIFE STYLES.

• shinyshirthero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As there is never going to be another PGR game and it’s the REASON many people bought not only an Xbox original but also a 360. It’s one for your most loyal fans and it would make you money as well. Make our 2018 dream come true. It must be PGR4’s turn by now!!!

• BlueDragon992 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop acting like this series doesn't exist Microsoft. Bill Gates himself only declared the original to be his "favorite game of all time."

• ALMIGHTY JE5U5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome with the multiplayer and as a free game with gold. I hope our saves would still be there too from the cloud.

• izarkk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft PLEASE, we need this. I already bought a copy of the disc just for when you release it ;)

• roger sm1th commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pgr4 is my favourite game. Pgr is the reason I bought a Xbox, I’d go to a local game shop for ps2 games and saw pgr1 & 2, that Ferrari’s sold me the Xbox and I never looked backed. Forza is ok ( at a push ) but the need to upgrade gets boring, pgr however, here’s the standard cars no adding turbos or engine swaps can you win the race. St Petersburg Russia wow just wow that track was is the best nothing has come close since. THE BEST RACING GAME EVER. FYI: folk are saying driveclub is pretty good. Ms ur missing a trick I believe. PGR THE GREAT: a pgr for fans that mixes tracks from 1,2,3 and 4 and stick in a new track or two. I’ve bought forza 7 and played it once, bored with Forza. Assemble the closed down studio once more for fans make a new pgr we deserve it. Don’t push Xbox fans away.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base