Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Resident Evil 4

31,915 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can make all the walking dead survival instinct and and all resident evil game and all wwe game and battlefield game
    To backwards compatibility

Make call of duty mw3 and call of duty Mw2 remastered and backwards compatibility please and thank you 🙏

• Tina TS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's already a superior enhanced version for the Xbox One. If you want to play the old inferior version, go buy a used 360 from GameStop for $69.

• OttomaticPC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As much as I love the PS4/XB1 version the random 30fps drop during reloading is irritating. Plz put it on 360 BC

• ONEEYEDKILLAh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My favorite of the series. Not as action orientated as 5 and 6 were, more true to the original titles' horror feeling.

• Blo0dSport commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best Resident Evil ever. I purchased this one on Xbox 360. But now I cannot play it on my Xbox One. Adding this game is a MUST.

• Road Warrior727 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've already purchased the game on the xbox 360 and i want to be able to play it again on the xbox one, instead of paying another 20 dollars

• AnthonyDemiurge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will never pay for this again considering I already own it on the 360. I want to play my 360 version on the xbox one. I own the game already, let me play it on my current console. This has also seriously put me off ever buying any Capcom game via the online service. When the Xbox Two (or whatever) comes out is Capcom expecting us to rebuy games we already own on the Xbox One? Ridiculous! They haven't thought this through at all.

• CerfPrisme70758 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, it's not useless. Stop say <<it's useless>> ! We want RE 4 xbox 360 hd 720p 30 fps on Xbox One ! I'm not going to pay three times the same game !!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base