Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X

13,505 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Slimerjtcp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By far my fave RE game. Played the hell out of it on my Dreamcast. Need this on my Xbox one! Please

• helgarden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just do it , i need to play this game so bad !! As well as silent hills hd collection. These are a must have on backward compatible

• Fear the Norse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll eat a fart if we can get this back compat. I have it on my 360 but my comptrollers is broken. :_(

• memphisai30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Man, I want all of the RE games on the backward compatibility. Need that asap. I'm tired of playing them on my game cube and Dreamcast.

• zebatov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperately needs an HD remake along with RE3. I do believe this generation will last long enough for them to make it happen. I'm still *** about Alyson Court. All they would have had to do is transfer the sound clips over. Way cheaper than hiring brand new actors. Hopefully the game's not entirely ruined because of it.

If 13,278+ people willing to pick these two games up isn't enough for them to do it, then Capcom has gone really downhill with it's customer service.

• D3M0N666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on we have 0,1, 4, 5, 6, 7, Revelations and Revelations 2 all on Xbox One!

Resident Evil 2 Remake will be out soon that just leaves us with RE3 and Code Veronica for a full set on Xbox one!!

Help us complete the collection!

• SuperSmashBrs77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this game please bring it back
    Ps4 has it
    But I don’t have a ps4 and I’m currently collecting all resident evil games on Xbox one but I need this one

• Corey Chan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s clear there are plenty of people who’d support this, considering that 0,1, 4, 5, 6, 7, Revelations and Revelations 2 are all playable. Since it’s already available on the 360, please add this to our growing collection, please :-)

• Zaxarkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I look forward to similar games,because it's a classic.Who knows,he will understand!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base