Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X

12,959 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

165 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• Zaxarkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I look forward to similar games,because it's a classic.Who knows,he will understand!

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well personally idc, I just want to be able to play it on my Xbox One. And it's still HD. Actually, to me it's even better because I found the lighting too bright and the shadows felt weird, I liked it more in the PS2 version, so yeah. Plus if it's back compat it'll be the exact same as the Xbox 360 version anyways.

• SiNAR 212 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a FYI for the voters, the version on PS4 is the PS2 version, NOT the HD version that got released on 360 or PS3 ;)

• JORJAO 1977 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Será retrocompatible resident evil code veronica o habra un remake?
    Porque capcom lo lanzo para ps4 y xbox one no?
    Capcom y sus tonterias,que ahora esta versión es exclusivo de la ps4?
    Por favor haganlo retrocompatible!!!

• lil brownboy jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this backward compatible or just port to Xbox one just like Sony did with the PS4. I really want to play this game for the first time but I can't because I don't own a xbox 360 or a PS4.

• AverageStoob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this backwards compatible, i bought this game on 360 and now have no way of playing it, i want to finish this game

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree, I own this on the PS2 but I want the Xbox version. Sucks they ported it to PS4 but not Xbox One, they could either make it back compat or release a Xbox One port, either way I want it.
    Also, while we're at it, how about launching the 3 Original Games for 360 like they did on PS3 for Xbox Live Arcade or something and maybe put those back compat too? That way me and other fans would be able to play all the major Titles (0-7, CV and both Revelations) on the Xbox One. Hell, I was planning to buy a PS3 just for those, but if that happens it'd be much better. Perhaps this could be done when Resident Evil 2 Remake launches and giving the early copies codes for free download of these games.

• D3M0N666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS4 has this so come on Capcom give it to us xbox fans please!!

Res Evil 3 on Xbox would be nice also

• Sprintrap1998 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor pongan retrocompatible RE: code veronica x para XBOX ONE, ya que es un grandioso juego que muchos usuarios queremos

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base