Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Skyrim

181,021 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7488 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Primenova commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the remaster better (mods!), but for people who put hundreds of hours into their 360 saves, this is a win.

• reddrgn2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the reason why they don't want to make it back ward compatible is cause they would lose money on us people buying the game again.

• seanthegreat66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Xbox make this backward compatible. l know there is the special edition but that's just paying for a game that we already have. plz make backward compatible!

• Saftimus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's pretty simple guys. If we can have both the xbox one and 360 version of Goat Simulator of all things on the same console, then why not Skyrim, a super popular game?

• EricForeman95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this compatible. I really don't wanna have to buy the remastered. Plus I have soooo many hours logged and really don't wanna lose progess.

• xHospitalGiantx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Microsoft come on I need this to be compatible I spent so many hours doing quests. I don’t want to buy the remaster. I don’t want to have to restart from the beginning 0 hours spent.

• AKOONTZRECON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing if money hungry Microsoft and Bethesda could make this backwards compatible I don’t want to have to rebuy the game I spent 60 dollars on

• TomzgamesYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have doubts because it's already on Xbox one as its own version and Microsoft is money hungry so they probably won't do it. But saints row 4 is backwards compatible and I already had a remaster

• Kethvin69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@wolfninja113 and screama1mfire97./ if you want to buy the xbox one version for me then ill remove my vote. sorry im not rich like you two.

• Kethvin69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in response to the ***** who say it should not be on the list for backwards compatible: it's simple I already purchased the 360 version my 360 died so I upgraded why should I have to pay for the game all over again or buy a new 360 to play one game?? Not everyone has $$$ to throw away. please make the game backward's compatible so I can play the game I paid for

• WolfNinja113 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EVERYONE stop being so *** about not getting Skyrim when there is the same EXACT Skyrim on xbox but Remastered for only a couple bucks more than what its gonna be if they release it backwards if you keep adding more votes the price is gonna go up higher why not just buy the remastered version and stop powting

• Veneficus Ignis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of besthesda please just make it backwards compatible! Yes, you've added fable anniversary recently and we're all very proud of you but skyrim is one of the best games that a lot of us fans don't wanna pay twice for. We already have the game, just make it backwards compat, stop trying to wring more money out of our wallets here!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base