Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Skyrim

181,067 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7488 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AmaIdjit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what's the point in making this game backward compatible when it's already on the xbox one anyway??? quite frankly just like 3 or 4 other games that i noticed that was made backward compatible that's just a waste of a space on the list this would also be a waste of a space as well no matter how much it's a one of my favourite games

• Arashikage35 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why waste time making this b/c when u have a better version on Xbox one with mod support.
    Fallout 3 n New Vegas were made b/c, awesome but Skyrim NO.
    There are so many titles on xbox360 that need to be b/c and not wasting time on inferior version of Skyrim.

• InfiniityXpanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I VOTE FOR REMASTERING OF ALL XBOX 360 GAMES ON XBONE!! IS IT SO HARD?! I ALSO VOTE FOR SILENT STORM 3! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?!
    ALSO I DONT LIKE THE INGAME APP PAYMENT IN ALL NEW GAMES!!!

• SkyPixie74 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im on level 49 on xbox 360 skyrim and it took a long time to get there. Im so aggravated to the point i might just take the one s back

• SkyPixie74 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have skyrim dragonborn legendary for xbox 360 and would like to play it on xbox one s. I have it saved in cloud. I bought the same game for one s but it says special edition and wont let me used my saved progress from 360 and they are both exactly the same but the one for one s can have mods...ugh its aggravating i cant use my saved game from 360

• Sippio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I DONT/CAN'T get behind this one guys...We need games like
    LolipopChainsaw,Dante's Inferno,Sacred2 and games we have no options to play without busting out the 360/PS3.(no fake Xbox stock holder here)
    ~What's the reason for not playing the remaster again?
    to keep you're thousand+ hours?
    I can understand that..but that's a convienence issue...

• FuriousP0ta7o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

plus my hours as well grant it i cheated most of them w/ mass paralysis but, thats almost 250 levels, and almost 100 of them were legit hard f-ing time put into it

• FuriousP0ta7o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GTA IV and Skyrim would be amazing since i cant get either for xbox 1 and i cant play my 360 anymore
    [=|:^})=\==<

• Juanji94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya deveria ser retrocompatible puesto q no va a salir otro asta dentro de muxo

• firedflesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of backwards compatibility with skyrim the xbox 1 version is too expensive and does not run well while the 360 version run better than almost any other 360 game ever.

• Nussy Snake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"What about people who want to continue from the 100s of hours they've invested in the game!" It came out 6 years ago, if you're still playing the same character you have mental issues.

• NomadicRoom3617 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What‘s wrong with you. This game is already a official xbox one game. Please removed it from this list to push other 360-only games. seriously, come on.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base