Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Skyrim

178,666 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7400 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarahsue123Sarahsue123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not buying it again. It looks pretty much the same. All the dlcs and crap. I already own it, I just want to play it on my Xbox one which I play other older games on. It's not being cheap. 60 bucks for a game I already paid 60 bucks for years ago and still own is ridiculous. I do still have my 360 but Microsoft isn't updating it much and it's pretty old and will just shut off. Come on this is one of the main ones I wanted to be backwards compatible. I didn't care for remastered and I still don't. I just want to play the game I already own on my Xbox one.

• mindlessgmrmindlessgmr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@AnnabethTemple That decision will not help you in the slightest.
    @FinnTheCelt you switched to a new generation console, what did you expect?

• AnnabethTempleAnnabethTemple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's things like Skyrim not be backwards compatible that makes me want to switch to Playstation. It's a ridiculous grab for money! Obviously MS costumers want it but as usual it doesn't seem listen.

• FinnTheCeltFinnTheCelt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Skyrim doesn't become available I'm done with MS. Switching from 360 to One still has me aggravated ever since I bought the system. I had to buy all new gear, controllers, headset, etc. And now half the games I used to own don't work. Of course you can BUY the SE of Skyrim but not play your old version.

MS is a predator and their clients are the prey.

• TitoXico94TitoXico94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok buy it, and leave this post then... I buy it whit all DLC's and i don't want to pay again for the same game. Give a solution like Steam.

• The master 466The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys it's 25 quid on sale right now, in all honesty don't be cheap and buy it, 25 quid won't bankrupt you

• TitoXico94TitoXico94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Free Skyrim Special Edition for people who bought Skyrim whit all DLC's. Easy solution!! Work on it.

• IDevinHDIDevinHD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes people are gonna say “it’s already remastered” but there barely any diffrence and graphics and you have mods, and it’s $30, I’m not playing or slightly better gfx and a filter and mods for $30, just make it backwards compatible

GrizzlyLegend94 if you read the comments you will see one from me, if not here it is.

Ahem, borderlands2, Halo Wars, cod Ghosts, scream ride, Darksiders 1 and 2,halo spartan assault, gears of war, saints row 4,assassin's creed revelations, 2,brotherhood,all those have xbox one versions, kinda shows that they are most likely gonna make it BC, in due time

No matter what you say, this has as much a chance as games like mw2 or 3,and any games you want bc

• GrizzlyLegend94GrizzlyLegend94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop asking for games that have already been brought to the new gen console, please. This is the future, where you have to pay to get a new updated better version of an existing item. It has been this way for a hundred years. BRING BACK CLASSICS, not an old version of an already remastered game.

• Fantastic DaveFantastic Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the hell? It's ON Xbox One. Such a pity this gets so many votes when they are brilliant 360 games that sadly get ignored.

Ahem, borderlands2, Halo Wars, cod Ghosts, scream ride, Darksiders 1 and 2,halo spartan assault, gears of war, saints row 4,assassin's creed revelations, 2,brotherhood,all those have xbox one versions, kinda shows that they are most likely gonna make it BC, in due time

← Previous 1 3 4 5 369 370

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base