Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Sonic Generations

15,976 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

906 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tre Matsuda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the best most recent 3D Sonic game out there. That's why it is the most voted for, for Backwards Compatibility. Please make us true, loyal Sonic fans happy.

• KahFah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Again, I would really like to see this game come back. If money is all you want Microsoft, we get it. Just bring sonic generations back. I'll pay double, I really don't care. I have it on the PC already, but the console is what I put my blood and sweat into. I'm sick of microtransaction filled games, I've grown to hate them. I want a good game, a really good game like sonic generations to make a come back. This is almost at 16,000 votes and has been up for about 3 years. My only question for you Microsoft is, "What gives, are you afraid you won't make enough money off of this game?" If so, what a sham the Xbox has become. I know I am not alone in my thoughts, others feel the same. Bring back sonic generations. Sonic forces isn't doing it for anyone.

• KahFah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been patiently awaiting the return of this game. I am a long time sonic fan, and I was just not that impressed with sonic forces. So disapointed infact that I decided to finally vote for sonic generations return. This game may not be on Microsoft's top list of games to bring back, however it really should be. Bring back this game so more people can enjoy it. Sonic 06 was good, adventure and the second were great aswell, and still are great. Bring back this game, please. It never left me feeling like I wasted money, not once. Microsoft, you made a few of the great sonic games backwards compatible already. Please, just add one more to that ever growing list. Make the day of all these sonic fans aswell as myself and just bring this game back already. 👍

• ForcedDragoon83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are you serious microsoft you added the magic series but not generations and unleashed come on microsoft

• ForcedDragoon83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im really disappointed that instead of adding this game, they add other titles that has less votes than this like come on, its almost at 16,000 votes. Please at generations and unleashed.

• Bluh3dg3h0g628 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure a lot of people, especially sonic fans, would absolutely love it if they could play sonic generations on their Xbox Ones. It was one of the best in the franchise. Please do this!

• MerchantSatyr11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think is a wonderful idea to add sonic generations to backwards compatibility and xbox game pass catalog!

• BotchyFob031 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This NEEDS to come to xbox one. Im sure whoever owned it had a blast and whats to experience it on Xbox One. Please Microsoft.

• itsmarvino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol just get it for PC, u can even get mods for it, WHile Sonic Unleashed does not have a PC version and its only for Xbox 360, PS3, WII, and PS2

• Unrealito83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE, PLEASE Microsoft. Make Sonic generations backwards compatible. This game is amazing. So much better then sonic forces, i really wanna play it on my xbox one

← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base