Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Sonic Generations

15,372 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

832 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RankEmu41074150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great spell caster
    i want to thank God for using DR LUKA LELE as my source of saviour after 2year of joblessness and my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with DR LUKA LELE after i saw a ladies testimony on how she was helped by this same DR LUKA LELE,So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be ok in 3days time.Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what surprise me the most was that a company i applied for over 4month called me and said i should resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to dr trust if you wish in contacting him DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or WHATSAPP number +2348151729226. He do cast the spell as following

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) you need a divorce in your relationship
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women & men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    Contact him today on: DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or whatsapp him +2348151729226 Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or whatsapp him +2348151729226.

• Donnie7775 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was by far one of the best sonic games of the recent ones. I just beat forces and it was good but no where near what generations was. I’d love to be able to play my old dusty copy of this game again!

• WiZRMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sonic Generations is what made me re purchase the 360 when it came out. I and many others as we can ALL see would love to play it Again or for the very first time on our family of ONe devices. WHY Microsoft haven't even bought Sonic Yet? i dunno. But at least do your loyal subjects a favour and make Generations backwards compatible, please! We deserve it. Sonic deserves it & You deserve it too Microsoft.

Thank You.

• Planersss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been asking for the longest time please add one of my favorite games from 360 cause probably one of the best sonic games I've ever played

• Theamazingrpm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS GAME ASAP!!!! WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BE FORCED TO GET A 360 IF WE DON'T HAVE IT!!! JUST DO IT!!! PLEASE!!!

• Theamazingrpm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS GAME ASAP!!!! WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BE FORCED TO GET A 360 IF WE DON'T HAVE IT!!! JUST DO IT!!! PLEASE!!!

• JonDaBosFTW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on just add itsthat we can have our favorite sonic banks pin again and so we can enjoy it again please

• CarlosGarciaINC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Face it Microsoft, almost evevery single day we the fans sent a vote for you guys to make sonic generations compatible. I know it take time to accept a vote, but this is allot of votes that you're might ignoring. So please make this game compatible to the Xbox One Family.

• CoolestPoem8836 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I BOUGHT A 500 DOLLAR XBOX AND IT HAD A STICKER SAYING THAT YOU CAN PLAY XBOX 360 GAMES. I WAS LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAA. SO I BUY SONIC GENERATIONS AND SONIC UNLEASHED. I COME HOME UNBOX THE XBOX. PLUG IT IN. PUT IN SONIC GENERATION.YOU KNOW WHAT IT SAID.......eRROOOORRRRR. I WAS LIKE FRIC DIS.DID THE SAME THING WITH SONIC UNLEASHED.......eRRRROOOOOORRRR. I was like BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WTH. CMON MICROSOFT GET THIS GAME GOIN FOR XBOX ONE

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base