Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Soulcalibur IV

14,638 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

255 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SlashingMean793 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My second favorite Soul Calibur game after Soul Calibur II. This needs to be on Xbox One now. How long do we have to wait?

• Ferminator01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make all the Soul Calibur games backwards compatible, I know Soul Calibur IV is not on the market place but you could make money by bring it back just before Soul Calibur VI gets released. Also make Soul Calibur V Backwards compatible.

• Cartman Kaveman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW TF IS "MEET THE ROBINSONS" THE VIDEO GAME BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE BEFORE SOUL CALIBUR 4?!?! Are you guys only listening to 3 yr olds or are your bosses really just...that...dumb?

• himookim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since SC6 is coming this year, can we please get SC4 already on xbox one already! It's been 2 years!

• hannah96255 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My dad played this alot when i was 7 years old, and then in 2015 i got it and played it with my mom and she also liked it too! I would like to play it again but only on my XBOX ONE!!

• King Orobas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need these soul calibur games to be brought to the xbox one for the amazimg fun they provide us. Especially with SC6 being released next year around this time gamers can enjoy not only SC 1&2 but also SC4 and SC5 which are favored by fans of the series and gives us something to play to anticipate the next installment that is coming next year.

• CandyStriped commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New SC announced, new Starwars n theatres - come on microsoft, this is a heavily unmilked opportunity you're sitting on!

• SkullKidDX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since it's not on the xbox store anymore and with 6 on the way making IV with V with all dlc Included would be perfect.

• camman1995 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Soulcalibur VI being recently announced there's never been a better time to make the rest of the series backwards compatible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base