Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Spider-Man 3

3,583 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • SecondSalt48600 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this game too but I have a feeling Microsoft won't ever put this on backwards compatibility . Has to do with the licensing issue. Movie licensed games usually have many hurdles to overcome as there is a specific licensing period these games are available. I want this game and 007 Quantum of Solace, but I doubt it will ever come to XBox one bc. :(

• Luke1684 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Microsoft you have been brilliant so far! Please just add spiderman 3

• StatuaryPurse48 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Microsoft the only xbox one game about Spiderman is the amazing Spider-Man 2 but not the old ones bring Spiderman 3 back please.

• RockfordXBL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this game for Backwards Compatibility its one many peoples all time favorite game please add it

• Eilandobe1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ye plz add this I got it in 2007 and never stoped playing it and I really don’t want it to just sit there for me to sell so if you make it backwards compatible I won’t have to sell it and I’ll be sooooooooo happy

• godagarah5000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, and The Amazing Spider-Man would be awesome backwards compatible remasters of these games would be awesome too

• TheBatmobile137 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a lot fun on the Xbox One and would add more Spider-Man games to the system. Please make this game backwards compatible, thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base