Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Split/Second

5,452 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

249 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AJTRIX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this game on xbox 360, ps3, psp and pc. The pc version being the best looking but not being able to map the start button to any controller leaves it awkward to play. Please please please bring this to xbox one and if possible and x 4k upgrade. If you do this i will love you forever microsoft.

• DemonJT96 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was only able to play the demo and fell in love with it, but can't find it anywhere

• Johnny Ugalde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need more votes, please.... I miss so much this game... I watch old YouTube videos and I need to play it again. Imagine a new version with forza graphics, oooooooo epic!!!!!

• Kirureru93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best arcade like game ever. Picture Mario Kart but with actual cars, and your dropping planes and such instead of shells and banana peels.

• XTecnomaniac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just make it free on Games With Gold. It is a gem many people overlooked with so much potential to be popular franchise. Games with gold and PS+ is perhaps the unique chance this game has to be known by a wider audience and finally get a chance of having a sequel.

• Oso0 NasTy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Split Screen, Explosive, Racing, Action..., it saddens me how underrated this game is considering how it brought me so much joy back in the good old days. This is arcade racing at its best. I want this game back not just to experience again for myself, but to reintroduce the experience to a new generation of gamers who have yet to play a proper action pack arcade racing game.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base