Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Split/Second

5,628 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

271 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BUTTMAN0731 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does i it say that i dont have sufficient online gameplay privileges when i have xbox live gold is there a way to fix this

• ABitOfAPickle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you not do Xbox party with this game? We've gotten so close. Joined a match together and as it's loading, disconnects one of us.

• Boochet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with SCALLY RAINBOW. Today has been an awesome day finding that Split/Second has been made backwards compatible - I've got it installing right now on my Xbox One X, from the original disc I had with my 360 and had been waiting the whole time I had my original Xbox One to be able to use. My 360 has had only two cases sitting on it: Split/Second and BLUR.
    I'm happy that 50% of what I've wanted for years has been achieved, now just waiting on the other 50 - but that this has happened to begin with is obviously good news for Blur, right?

• SCALLY RAINBOW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im glad this has came to xbox one , i was told about this arcade race game by another blur fan , im looking forward to playing it , the youtube videos i have seen make it a game i will be spending alot off time playing, but yet blur has over 2000 more votes and is a completely more desired and playable game , so consider blur please as a good follow up to making good racing games bwc finally,

• TheLittleYogi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you so much for adding this to the Xbox one! This was probably my favorite xbox 360 game from middle school. So many memories!!

• lesserdrak11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is just amazing!!!, it is creative, inovative and a whole lot of fun.
    On the xbox 360 the online playerbase is around 0 at the moment, but it is revive-able by making it a game with gold, or just to add it to the list, so people can enjoy this game again.
    For me it is one of the titles, where i am still waiting on, to become backward compatible.
    So please if it is possible, make it happen for this piece of art.

• d0wns0uth94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spent hours playing this game got 100% and still played it to race online this is my top 10 favorite games of my life

• BLINDING ARC 78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Microsoft, not only do we need this to be BC but a sequel is also needed, I would even pay a small fee to get this awesome racing game BC as that's the only language you big corporations understand $$$$$$$$$$$$$$😞

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base