Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist

31,483 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

928 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TheOverburdened commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so glad this game still has players backing it. I really want this game to come to Xbox one. Please do this!

• JediSith1981 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do we not have ANY "Splinter Cell" on the One at all? The closest thing to it is MGSV but that's too sci-fi for me...

THIS needs to be BC

• vikesfootball17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Making this game backwards compatible on Xbox One would make myself and many others respect Microsoft so much more. This game has the most challenging, intense, and cooperative campaign game-play that I have ever experienced in any other game, including other Ubisoft games. The PvP multiplayer game mode Spies vs. Mercs is the most exciting and intense unique multiplayer game mode that I can play for hours on end with or without my friends. I would buy the digital copy immediately, and I am sure that thousands more would join me. To not release this game for backwards compatibility would be economically senseless for Microsoft. It is time for this game to be released to its fans.

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Face it, 2 & a half years later most Ubisoft titles that aren’t named Assassin’s Creed haven’t & might never be backwards compatible, it’s time to let it go.

• angel5gmtt9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please already make this game compatible with the xbox one console, we are tired of waiting for this survey, we want to play this tactical jewel

• LoWLiFe SniPeR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox one is collecting dust cause every game is some scidi fitional gargbage, the ratio is like 500 crap games to 1 thats not even availabe please stop only paying attention to billion dollar alien, bugs keflings pirates games and please bring this and other great (more) realistic games

• Daemonicuss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's taking you guys a while to get splinter cell blacklist on XBC.. You'd be praised for this push... Please get blacklist and Max Payne 3 on Xbox one family

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base