Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist

33,344 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • DirtyWesternSpy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You already have Conviction, which is notably a worse game. Not saying it's a bad one, but Blacklist should of clearly been on at the same time or before that.

• QueensHQ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz hurry up and make this compatible with Xbox one. I sold my 360 but kept the game and I've been dying to get back on. It's an amazing game

• Mike The God26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do Microsoft Xbox team actually look at these polls, if so we need this, Double Agent (both versions), Chaos Theory, Pandora Tomorrow, and the original (goat of the series)

• Tha Madman 03 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought the game for me and a friend because we loved splinter cell conviction, we played it for years on the 360, then when blacklist came out we Loved that one. When Splinter cell conviction Became BC that's all we've been playing come on Xbox please make this BC soon.

• LoWLiFe SniPeR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Conviction had lost it's replay value 1 week from BC release, I still play blacklist since it was released, please make BC!

• DGAmaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Appericate making Conviction BC. My friends have been loving it. As soon as possible like. Before summer. In America mad Blacklist.

• madriker 00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just played and completed splinter cell conviction so it would be awesome if they could make blacklist backward compatible + all other splinter cell games as they are all awesome games

• TriipMiller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need all the Splinter Cells! I remember just being completely pulled in by Splinter Cell 1 on original Xbox. Before I sold my Xbox 360 I played a little of the original Splinter Cell and I need to finish it! Everyone vote for the whole SC series!!!

• Florence Welch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Splinter Cell Blacklist came out a few months before Xbox One and PS4 did and I believe that most of us didn't have enough time to really enjoy it! I would like to thank you so much for making Splinter Cell Conviction backwards compatible! That was really awesome of you guys! Splinter Cell Blacklist was a title shown on stage at the announcement of 360 backwards compatibility. It was one of the many games in the video shown. I think its only right to finally make that backwards compatible. When I saw Splinter Cell Blacklist as one of the backwards compatible games that day I was so happy! Please make me even more happy by making it backwards compatible! Thank you

• yellowlabz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Puh Leeze make this game backwards compatible. I am that guy and I will pay any price for it.....

• HUGGY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this to be backwards compatible and soon also make it Xbox One X Enhanced would be bloody amazing to.

• Smokey Reborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game had the most AMAZING Multiplayer I have ever played. I reset my lvl 49 times after Id reach the max lvl (56). I would love this game to come back. My favorite SC ever. Please make this game backwards compatible. I was watching videos of multiplayer on youtube and its always the same people. This game needs to be brought back to life. PLEASE help us SC fans out. This is what we need.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base