Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Tomb Raider

27,560 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

161 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CaehelCaehel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've looked at a few excerpts between two versions and find the Xbox One version has most details just to the character. At the 360 are buildings the old are also really old and not extrapolated.

Therefore, the game belongs to the compatibility.

• uzivateluzivatel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am somewhat disappointed this one gets most votes of all Tomb Raider games on Xbox 360. Sure, it is a great game, but there has been a technically superior Definitive Edition for ages.
    Meanwhile LCGoL and LAU trilogy do not have native versions and the TRU DLCs were only ever released on 360.
    Not that it matters, Square-Enix probably wont made any Xbox 360 TR games available on Xbox One.

• Gamern94Gamern94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to play Tomb Raider 2013 in XboxONE. It's a really great game and it totally should be able on that platform

• Kraftwerk 83Kraftwerk 83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me without a doubt, this classic should have backward compatibility with the Xbox One and Scorpio. Please Microsoft !!!

• ScaryHawkScaryHawk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put the 2008 Tomb Raider: Underworld on backwards compatible, or even 2011 Trilogy pack if possible. Those games were my childhood. Thanks

• Lucif ExireLucif Exire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just go buy the xbox one game I bet u can even find it for a discount and if u cant buy it save money or get another job. Xbox will most likely NEVER add this to BC or any game that has a Xbox One version

• Zx Black IceXZx Black IceX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to pay for the remaster because it isn't the same as the xbox 360 game referring back to the point that it is a REMASTER! It's upgraded from the old gen game.

• Zx Black IceXZx Black IceX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why vote this when there is already an Xbox one version? Don't be a cheapo! £20 and you have the definitive edition which is better, don't waste your time because the likelihood of Microsoft making this compatible is extremely low.

• UnivocalStar49UnivocalStar49 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And why should we have to buy another addition when WE ALREADY OWN THIS? all comes down to the almighty dollar. Thanks for *** us Microsoft. Next time please use lube.

• EmergedJokerEmergedJoker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love to have the Laura croft tomb raider game back compatible for the Xbox one I think this would be an awesome game to play on Xbox one

• RicardoNazarethRicardoNazareth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Compre ese juego en xbox 360 y me gustaría poder jugarlo en xbox one también, sin necesidad de obtener la versión remasterizada

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base