Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

9,685 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

81 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Solen VegaSolen Vega commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this..a game that captured a generations imagination and kick started a franchise. And the only ones who can is you Microsoft . So bring it.!

• Dreamycircle166Dreamycircle166 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Favourite childhood game, classic favourite, great idea to bring it to Xbox One! Would bring you guys a lot of support!

• Unity2012Unity2012 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a new series of TR movies approach, let's bring back Anniversary. It is literally the game that started it all.

• MatheusFerroRjMatheusFerroRj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

por favor traz esse tomb raider aniversarie para o xbox one por favor

Please bring that tomb raider anniversary to xbox one please

• clarkey2597clarkey2597 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Xbox when will you make tomb raider anniversary, legend and underworld backward compatible, I have these three games sitting in my room waits my to be played.

• Ste452Ste452 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quanto vorrei giocare tomb raider underworld, legend ed anniversary su xbox one!!

• Fargo123Fargo123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see Anniversary and Legend playable on the Xbox One. Two amazing games. I'm a big fan of the newer series but there was a great sense of adventure and wonder that the newer games haven't quite matched. I'd love to see some form of remade/remastered version of TR2 as well.

• CloakedBinkie44CloakedBinkie44 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If TR Anniversary is backward compatible, I will buy Xbox One!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tomb Raider Anniversary is the best game ever and my most favorite one from the series.
    (The whole Trilogy — Legend, Anniversary, Underworld — should be backward compatible.)

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base