Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Tomb Raider: Legend

10,760 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

91 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • QuietMouse5658QuietMouse5658 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be so great!! This was one of the first games I ever played and loved, I could play it with my eyes closed and miss it!

• MatheusFerroRjMatheusFerroRj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

traz tomb raider legend por favor já trouce o underworld agora falta o legend e o aniversarie por favor des de já obrigado.... Please bring tomb raider legend to xbox one and aniversarie please too

• CJay9119CJay9119 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My best friend's birthday is coming up here this month (the 26th), and this was her most favorite game in the world. If you guys could make it compatible by her birthday, that would be the most amazing thing ever! Obviously this is a long shot, but I hope you guys make it BC soon!

• ColdMagician484ColdMagician484 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring this game , anniversary, and underworld to Cbox One !! That would complete the games I want on the new console.

• MurderNandoMurderNando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Square-Enix never listen our petition... i don't know why, the abandoned old Tomb Raider and they didn't let us enjoy them on our xbox one >.< so sad...

• SkilfulTrain5SkilfulTrain5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like to see it compatible, one of my favorite TOMB RAIDER games to play on a weekend....Time for Xbox One.

• tmraidertmraider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When are these coming to XONE? A lot of Arcade and outdated titles. But no Tomb Raider, Serious Sam, ACE Combat, Soul Calibur 4 or 5 - Please add the fun titles too!

• Ste452Ste452 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quanto vorrei giocare tomb raider underworld, legend ed anniversary su xbox one!!

• Strider HRStrider HR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this beforehand, so I'll say it just in case: Please don't forget about the dlc's involved in Tomb Raider: Legend, such as the Anniversary Edition add-on.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base