Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Trials Fusion

2,309 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Becks Biff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this to be made BC, but if I had to choose between this and EVOLUTION, EVOLUTION would come first by far. But we shouldn't have to choose.

• Defiance311 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People supported the 360 for a good decade & those who enjoyed The Trials Trilogy of games as much as myself forked out good money for all the DLC on Trials HD & each of the latter iterations that came after HD. How can you explain releasing HD & not Evolution or Fusion for the loyal customers who have the games already in their library? Did we perhaps misunderstand you & the games we purchased were only on Loan? Sarcasm intended! Quit being a bunch of tight wads & hand over the games we already own. For Pete's sake, the Xbox One is now in its fourth year. Come on all you people with an ounce of empathy, stop being such a scrooge. Make it happen already !!

• SPEED KING 112 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought this game on 360 and it was one of my favorite games. I also had Trials HD for the 360. I now have Trials HD on the one but Trials Fusion did not get transferred over. I believe it to be a little unfair that I would have to pay for the same exact game (with minor differences) again. Especially at full price. It should be free. I have completed everything there is to complete on trials HD so now Trials Fusion is the only way I can really get my fix. I really hope that they are able to get this game approved for backwards compatibility.

• DizzyLoco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased Trails Fusion for the xbox 360, made a lot of records and even purchased the DLC. Both the game and the DLC package was 19.99$ each, totaling 40.00$. Then my Xbox 360 crashed so i was invested in the Xbox One. I contacted XBOX support and they could not make the transition to allow me to get the game for Xbox One without paying the 40.00$ again. I think it is outrageous and its very frustrating. I very much doubt they will do anything about it so i will be forced to buy the game all over again. It is all about them making money, i've already re-purchased games that i had digital copies on 360 and re-bought them on the Xbox One. I'm very disappointed in Xbox and am noticing they are attempting to make even more money on Backwards compatible games as well, since they waited so long to start releasing them, most people have already got rid of their Xbox 360 games. It's sickening.

• OOdork123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well I don't feel I should by the same game twice plus all the dlc I bought too. would be great if it were to play on the 360.

• TangerineGamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had to click on this to see why people have voted for this ... it's on the XB1 anyway so if you want to play it buy it on that platform. Wanting it to be BC just so you don't have to buy it twice? Really? You think they would want to lose the extra revenue haha

• D2 Dahaka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dev no longer supports the 360 version (this is official) and being as anti-consumer as UbiLynx is they'd much prefer you to buy the x1 version again. Admittedly, the x1 version reveals how bad the 360 port was, but even on x1 Fusion is still the weakest of all Trials games.

• mcat115 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should make this game backwards compatible because then people could save their game progress and achievements. Even if you save the game to the cloud it doesn't transfer game saves or achievements from the Xbox 360 version to the Xbox One version.

• tWeLvEmOnKeYs 0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

plus you get 8 player mp instead of just 4, better looking backgrounds in the in-game tracks, a LOT less glitches in tracks & like Mr Dahaka said, 360 version is no longer supported by the dev's.

• RebelPrideDTF69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, I bought season pass for this on 360 then upgraded only to find out that I had pay for the game and pass again, I won't waste my money like that, definitely have a lot to do in this game still achievement wise, VOTE!!!

• D2 Dahaka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bad idea as this game is no longer supported by the dev and people can buy it for the same price on xbox one.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base