Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Virtua Fighter 5

2,799 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • DrollEmpress758 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't like vf5 fs.

please vf5 live arena can play on xbox one.

vf5 fs's system don't much virtua fighter series.

i want to play original virtua fighter 5.

perhaps network vs mode is difficult.

only single player mode can play, it's better & best !!

• SkilfulTrain5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring Virtua Fighter 5 to Xbox One its a big player here.....none of us can buy Final Showdown!! Stores no longer sell VF5: Final Showdown, and we VF players want it on Xbox One.

• RagingAvatar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of my most wanted games on backwards compatibility - the single player mode is a lot bigger than what was included in Final Showdown, I'd love to get back to it.

• Korly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer this to FS because it's got unlockable content rather than everything being DLC

• SNIPERWOLF731 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this version of it. I don't have the Final Showdown edition. Why did they make that one backwards compatible, everyone I know has this version, weird?

• sacifm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the best game of 360, sold my 360 last year, but still keep this game disc, really hope could play it on one

• BEERBARON RULES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what a joke!!! So they make final showdown compatible but not virtua fighter 5 online. same game but different versions. Showdown was only digital but my copy is physical. Thanks Microsoft for leaving the rest of us out in the cold. And by the way: WHERE THE HELL IS STREET FIGHTER 4!!!!!!!!?????

• GamerType1000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah Sega if you could make Virtua Fighter 5 backward compatible, as soon as possible that would be awesome.

• IcyKrax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

vf 5 will do nicely on the xbox one while we wait for virtua fighter 6

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base