Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

2,865 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Daniemperor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a free to play title ! dont you dare to vote for it . It 's ridiculous that this voting is a thing ! XD

• VespidTrain14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lost all achievements,and tanks from xbox 360 to the xbox one,wasnt compatable.spent to much time and money first time around,great game and fun too,but not worth the headach of starting over to exspensive/ could be fraudulante on xbox behalf.and that's not the only game?.

• AngryTards21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was free on 360 and its free on xbox one... why in the hell is it wasting space on this list

• Blackdog11117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the best most entertaining strategy battle game I have ever played. However, the most recent update (May 25, 2016 or so) has resulted in MUCH longer wait times for games to start. We are spending way too much time in the cue. Also, Tier 1 players are having to play way too many Tier 2 battles. Please adjust the program so that it generates more Tier 1 battles with those players who are available even it is less than 7 per team. As it is we have to wait a very long time to get on the battlefield. Also PLEASE design one or two additional Tier 1 battlefields. I love Tier 1 because of the tactics involved with a smaller number of tanks. Higher Tier battles are just too chaotic and confusing. Thank you for making this awesome game!!!

• RampasBRZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it's on Xbox One already. Yes, our data carries on. Yes, it crossplays with Xbox 360 players (somewhat). BUT... since we can't make parties across both platforms, and since there doesn't seem to be any in-game solution that works to let players from both generations play together in a platoon, making it backwards compatible seems to be the easiest path to let friends who got themsevles split between xbox generations play together. I'm assuming this option is much easier to implement than bringing xbox parties to work across both generations. And, since it's a free to play game, it's not like the developer is gonna loose any money by not selling the X1 version... Everybody wins.

• hellsangel03666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my friends havw xbox one and i cant afford that right now i would love to be able to play with them using my 360

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base