Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

It's a great game, really miss it!
Plus we don't have any good spider-man games on the Xbox One :/

385 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

almogsad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RebelRoh86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got the disc and realized it is not compatible. Please please make it compatible :)
    Or get the new Spiderman game to Xbox!

• xDEADHOODx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Never got to play this game so I would definetly not pass the chance to play it this time

• CarbonTendies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Xbox, I would love to have the chance to play not only this fun, inspiring and action packed levels. But I would also love if You guys could also add other spiderman games such as spider man 3, one of the most fluid web slinging games to enjoy, spider man edge of time which is a pretty awesome game and spiderman web of shadows to relive its story please. This may not have as many votes compared to games such as mordern warfare 2 and other great titles but it would be amazing if you guys could implement this into your backwards compatibility feature, and really just enjoy these/one (shattered deminsions) of my all time favourites childhood game/games please, thank you.

• SignedRumble602 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder why some of the other spider man games such as Friend or Foe and Edge Of Time don't show up on the backward compatibility vote thread.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base