Here you can find ideas relating to Avatars, including how they appear on Xbox consoles, props and clothing, and functionality.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Avatars forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bring back the Adidas avatar store

I've missed the adidas avatar store for well over a year now, and can't find an answer as to why it's gone (maybe lost their licence contract etc with them)

All I got from xbox help on twitter was that it may be down so they can upgrade their store, well this is well over a year maybe 2.

Surley we can get the Adidas store back I want to buy the Adidas superstar trainers :)

Come on vote this up and share to get it noticed how much we want this back

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use Avatars in Upload Studio

Instead of user's real image directly, I want to use my avatar controled by Kinect in Upload Studio.

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add British royalty themed outfits for Avatars

Add royalty outfits like coronation robes with full dress military uniforms and it should allow you to change colors of the coronation robes, full dress military uniforms, and to change the color of the crown and the velvet as well for the avatar.

[Mod edit: Changed title from "Add royalty outfits for avatar" to better reflect this suggestion. Thanks!]

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Star Trek Avatar items, please?

A long time ago I was seat thing through the abate items and found Star Trek ones that I really wanted, but didn't have money for them at the time and couldn't decide which ones I wanted anyway. I forgot about them, then decided to search for them recently, and they were gone.... nada, nothing. Totally removed! I suppose to make room for a the new Star Wars avatars items? There are so many other old award items that I don't understand why they are there, like Workaholics and Turbo, and other odd ones. If the. Star Trek avatars items…

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Any thought's on Avatar Props that passively or even actively respond to your gaming??? Like earning achievements or playing online....

I got a Seasonal Avatar Prop of a little Duck that I can't help but love seeing on the "XBOX" Droid App when I tap my Avatar. Anyways, I know you can create and decorate a gaming room with a re-sizable TV screen right. So why not let companies that are interested design interactive title-specific tied or generally interactive Avatar Props to fill that room. A fully custom gaming room so to speak.

Naturally the couch would be the center of this room, but everything from an avatar duck that sits beside you to cheer you on. To collectibles and…

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Avatar animation for couples and or families

I think it would be an interesting option for avatars/profiles to have an animation/option to link with their partner/girlfriend or boyfriend, or even other family members.

For instance, if you and your [girlfriend] game together with a separate profile, it would be nice to show that you are both in a relationship or linked using your avatars.

This would open up new options for marketplace content and could be used even with families in mind, helping with age gate options etc

This is a shared idea of both mine and my girlfriend and I am certain that there would be…

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dragon Ball-themed Avatar props and outfits

I wanna be able to have clothes, props, and actions from dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball gt, and dragon ball super please? i would buy all the dragon ball stuff you put in there. also maybe some one piece props?

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Spiderman & Spider-Gwen outfits for Xbox Avatars.

I've been searching the store for proper outfit's of these two characters and It appears their are none.

A slim fit variety of the characters costumes would make them very appealing, By that I mean to make them Spandex just like the real characters as to properly represent the costumes themselves.

Spiderman's costume:
    -Full suit costume (Spiderman 2014 style suit)
    -Suit with no mask (Spiderman 2014 suit)

^could use Civil war costume

Spider-Gwen costume:
    -Full suit with hood & Mask
    -Suit with hood down, no mask

(only one version of costume)

Other recommendations:
    -Spiderman noir costume
    -Spiderman 2099 costume
    -Superior…

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back ponytail!

Cuz i won't cut my hair jus cuz you removed one of the best and most common hairstyles. And make sure you don't remove heads from avatars either.

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A game like DayZ but with your Avatar

An open world with zombies where you can play with your friends online using your Avatar. When your friends aren't playing with you they should be added to your world as a zombatar similar to drivatar. There should be two versions, one for kids and one for adults who want blood and gore. I need more zombie games like Dead Rising and this is a great way to make it more personal by using Avatars who look like us.

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Air jordans

I think it would be cool if the entire collection of air Jordan's and Nike's was available for purchase.

59 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base