Here you can find ideas relating to Avatars, including how they appear on Xbox consoles, props and clothing, and functionality.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Avatars forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Co-op Avatar Props

Not only should there be an avatar marketplace on XBOX One, but once/if we have one, there should be a new section of avatar props called "coop' ... For example, if I have a HALO Warthog prop, I can be the driver, and I can select a friend from my friend's list (obviously) and have him or her shoot the mounted gun, or something of that nature. This is nothing mind blowing, but it's definitely cool ;)

225 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 218 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Wish List Option to the Avatar Store

With the multitude of pages in the Avatar Store, creating an 'Add to Wish List' option is a must in allowing users to later return to whatever Avatar items they might have come across in the various sections of the Store.

Most would rather not go through searching again to find all these outfits and items when they could simply return later to their wish list page and buy from such a list when they're ready.

Vote to make Wish Lists a reality!

188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add toes to the Avatars

I seriously don't like how the feet looks when the avatar is in sandals or barefoot. Please improve their feet.

186 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lego Video Games Avatar

Here's a list of wanted outfits kids will love.
    *Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga outfits will feature all playable characters, as well as certain Props like a Pit Droid, PK Droid, and more
    *Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures outfits will feature all playable characters as well as props like Indy's Whip, Sword to a Gunfight, and More
    *Lego Batman outfits will feature all Available outfits including Azrael, Spoiler, Huntress, and Black Mask, as well as Ra's Al Ghul. Props include Batarang, Robin's Batarang, Laughing Gas, and more
    *Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues outfits also feature all…

182 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 181 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox One Avatar Store App Needs Easier Page Navigation: Add Page Numbers

Currently only 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons available but with over 75 pages of props there needs to be better page nav available. Perhaps 1 - 10 11 - 20 etc between the two 'Previous' 'Next' buttons.

170 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Avatar Skin Color Options, Including Bright Colors

Make there be more different skin colours maybe even neon ones, maybe ones like blue, green, purple, rainbow I don't know weird colours that interest people maybe?

164 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Batman v Superman + DC Avatars

Bring out some new avatar clothes and props from the new Batman v Superman movie and it'll be nice to have a DC avatar section for the rest of the new superheroes like Wonder Woman and the Flash.

163 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Interact with Avatars similar to Tamagotchis

Having the avatars like pets would be awesome! Like tomagochis used to work. They could be animals or toys that we feed play with etc.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "making pets as avatars."]

161 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Job-related Avatar Items

I am a Firefighter/EMT, it would be nice to be able to customize my avatar to look fire or ems related. maybe hold an ax, or have a stethoscope. im sure doctors, nurses, military, construction, etc.... would like the same thing. you would be able to look at a players avatar and know the type of work they do.

157 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Talking Avatars

Id love to have my avatar talk to me while talk to it through my kinect just gthought it be a next gen idea for next gen avatars

154 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve Avatars Graphics

I want avatars to have improved graphics because I want it to be more realistic and show facial emotions.

151 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Partner with apparel brands for downloadable Avatar versions of retail outfits

I think Xbox should team up the clothing companies such as Nike gap, gap,Bowden, timberland Ect

the purpose of this is when you buy new clothes that say Nike tracksuit from the store they give you a receipt number and you can add your clothes you brought to your avatar

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Get your same clothes you wear on avatars."]

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Avatar Items Included in Xbox One Console Bundles

some avatars items for people who got xbox bundle edition ex. I got Xbox One Forza bundle, I get racing clothes, helmet or props for my avatar.

146 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My Avatar drinking cold beverages

lemonade, ice water with ice, and kool-aid.

138 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Avatars in Project Spark

Avatars should be integrated into Project Spark so we can create games, like platformers, that lets us play as our own avatars.

137 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Longer Hairstyles for Avatars

There should be more hairstyles available for Xbox avatars that are longer in length than what is currently available. There are no hairstyles that are longer than shoulder length, which is why longer hair should be available, especially for female avatars since a lot of girls have hair that is longer than shoulder length. Many femalws would like to represent their longer hair in their avatars. Options that go down to at least mid back should be available in the hairstyle options.

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Avatar families

My boyfriend had an awesome idea. How about adding avatar families! Available to purchase using props you could add a husband or wife, children, and grand children, of whatever age range, race and gender. Without the limit of only one prop. Maybe even link them together if they have Xbox live accounts! So here we can proudly display our loved ones for the world to see.

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base