Here you can find ideas relating to Avatars, including how they appear on Xbox consoles, props and clothing, and functionality.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Avatars forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hololens Avatars

I know avatars got pushed aside with the One, but I'd like to see them back and updated. Having them come to life with Hololens could make things really interesting.

782 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. More Avatar Items Based Around New Games

It has been a while since they have added a necessary game to the avatar store. Like when Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag came out, I was a little surprised they didn't do avatar items on that since they have with the other Assassin's Creeds, but they have not even added Halo 5: Guardians to the store and I was looking forward to that! My final verdict is we want and need more GAME avatar items, not ninja robot street runner outfits Xbox keeps adding to the avatar store.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Where are the new games?"]

757 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bring Xbox Avatars App to Mobile Devices

Please give Android/iOS users the ability to customize their Xbox Avatars on the go by making the Xbox Avatars App compatible with these devices .

359 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More clothes for Xbox One Avatars

I think there should be way more customisation options for Xbox one avatars, especially clothes. There is only one color option for each clothes style, which there aren't enough of anyway. And I also think shirts and jumpers should be two different categories

311 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back "burping" easter egg animation for Avatars

On the 360 Avatar Editor, you could push a stick button, and the Avatar would do differently pitched "burping" noises, while doing a silly face.

Please bring back that Easter Egg!

298 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back "dizzy" easter egg animation for Avatars

On the 360 Avatar editor you could press a stick button and the Avatar would do an animation as if it was hit on the head.

It would roll its eyes in different direction and have a skewed mouth.

If you timed it right, the eyes would look into different directions and with the twisted mouth, that made a perfectly silly gamerpic.

I had that amusing expression for quite some time as my gamerpic, and now, since I tried doing the Preview Quest, I can't recreate this on the Xbox One anymore.

Therefore I'd like to suggest to bring back…

271 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dragon Age II Avatars Like Fenris, Anders, and Varrick

Hey Microsoft, I know what you feel about Dragon Age II, The list of Three new Requested Avatar Outfits, should be Available for purchase: those three avatar outfits include Fenris, Anders, and Varrick. Their props include Fenris' Sword, Anders' Staff, and Bianca, Varrick's Crossbow

269 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add more full beard options for Avatars

Please add full beards for the avatars

251 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cosplay dress up Avatar items

japan based outfits & props like japanese schoolgirl/sailor outfit and nekomimi hairband and tail prop

244 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More anime character Avatars

Can you add some more characters like Madara Uchiha to the naruto page and even more anime characters To Naruto, bleach, just any more

242 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lego Video Games Avatar

Here's a list of wanted outfits kids will love.
    *Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga outfits will feature all playable characters, as well as certain Props like a Pit Droid, PK Droid, and more
    *Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures outfits will feature all playable characters as well as props like Indy's Whip, Sword to a Gunfight, and More
    *Lego Batman outfits will feature all Available outfits including Azrael, Spoiler, Huntress, and Black Mask, as well as Ra's Al Ghul. Props include Batarang, Robin's Batarang, Laughing Gas, and more
    *Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues outfits also feature all…

182 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New Avatar Skin Color Options, Including Bright Colors

Make there be more different skin colours maybe even neon ones, maybe ones like blue, green, purple, rainbow I don't know weird colours that interest people maybe?

164 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Batman v Superman + DC Avatars

Bring out some new avatar clothes and props from the new Batman v Superman movie and it'll be nice to have a DC avatar section for the rest of the new superheroes like Wonder Woman and the Flash.

163 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Job-related Avatar Items

I am a Firefighter/EMT, it would be nice to be able to customize my avatar to look fire or ems related. maybe hold an ax, or have a stethoscope. im sure doctors, nurses, military, construction, etc.... would like the same thing. you would be able to look at a players avatar and know the type of work they do.

157 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partner with apparel brands for downloadable Avatar versions of retail outfits

I think Xbox should team up the clothing companies such as Nike gap, gap,Bowden, timberland Ect

the purpose of this is when you buy new clothes that say Nike tracksuit from the store they give you a receipt number and you can add your clothes you brought to your avatar

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Get your same clothes you wear on avatars."]

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My Avatar drinking cold beverages

lemonade, ice water with ice, and kool-aid.

138 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More facial hair options for avatars

My facial hair isn't an option. I have the jaw line and mustache goatee combo. There needs to be more overall choices to really make your avatar look unique.

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Naruto Shippuden Avatar Items

Place items avatar Naruto Shippuden again, it would be nice since we are on the eve of his first game this generation.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customizable Avatar Pets/Companion

Have like a cat or dog as a friend beside your avatar. And be able to name it and customise it

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base