Here you can find ideas relating to Avatars, including how they appear on Xbox consoles, props and clothing, and functionality.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Avatars forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. E3 Virtual event for Avatars/Hololens

This can be a place that randomly populates players in a room to discuss or watch the E3 event or any xbox gaming related games, the access would also allow users to demo the game for a limited time or a certain amount of times. This would be great for new avatar gear and participation rewards for positive and discriptive feedback.

there is a bunch of clever small things that are possible with avatars, even the experience of hololens bringing the show floor into our rooms..as we become the avatars with the hololens on.

I think avatars are important and…

119 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More facial hair options for avatars

My facial hair isn't an option. I have the jaw line and mustache goatee combo. There needs to be more overall choices to really make your avatar look unique.

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Avatar FPS Game

There should be an fps like environment where you can battle other avatars.

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Naruto Shippuden Avatar Items

Place items avatar Naruto Shippuden again, it would be nice since we are on the eve of his first game this generation.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Creating an avatar pose for a gamerpic by posing in front of Kinect

Instead of cycling through the limited avatar poses when creating a gamerpic of our avatar why not let us strike any pose we want using Kinect?

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Avatar Feature * Give Xbox Gold Memberships Free Default Avatar Clothing Each Month *

Give xbox gold memberships free default avatar clothing each month for customization of their avatars.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Avatar Live Tile Hub

Can we get a Live Tile for Windows 10, Xbox One , and Windows Phone that is an animated "friend" ?

I'd love to have a representaion right when I hit the main screen, have it's eyes follow my cursor movements. It would be very personalized.

Maybe have itopen to a hub view like a the squares in the beginning of the Brady Bunch. Have our friends avatars show up in Live tiles instead of the boring pics most have now, and have them group together when we play a game together. Community has always been an Xbox thing, but…

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cycle Through Avatar Props

Right now, I own several Avatar props that I bought, unlocked, or redeemed, but I can only use one at a time. That pretty much means all the others are wasted gathering virtual dust. There should be an option that allows you to cycle through your props so that your avatar can take full advantage of the work you put in or the money you spent. Even just letting us select four or five to cycle through at a time would be better than leaving my mini-chocobo or L4D2 first aid kit in my Xbox's attic.

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. search function for avatar store

I wish there was a search function in the avatar store. like i type in, " ninja costume" aaaaand anything related to "ninja costumes" pops up. ...sure beats scrollin through 900+ pages of stuff... ALSO add a SORTING feature that sorts what i searched from lowest price to highest price.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Avatar Free-to-Play Games

Allow us to download free apps/games that incorporate our avatars. Think Chess, Pinball, Texas Hold'em, Billiards, Minesweeper, etc. with your avatar either used as the character animation, environmental decoration, or as cut out portraits at the corners/sides of screens. This is to give more personality to the more popular, "common" games, whilst adding a dose of variety. Thanks for reading!

96 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Avatars in Minecraft

Now that the news of the MS acquisition of developer studio, Mojang are official, I would love for MS to create a world where you could gather around with your avatars in a minecraft/PSHome type of environment. People would have there own world and other people could access your world to see, but you could assign some friends with the privilege to help you expand your world. When you're done creating and building your home, there must be a central plaza, where all other people are chatting and communicating. Then, via invites show those people your world and host parties…

95 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Animated Avatar for gamer pic

Animated Avatars for Gamer pics where you can see them interacting with the prop you have on them, also thought it would be cool to add it where if you friend is using this type of gamer pic it would be animated on your background as well. The idea is when you load your friends list you can see little animation of everyone's avatar using there props.

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Avatar items that are purchased ,should be shared to everyone within your console.

Just like gamer pictures and themes, it should be shared to everyone within your console, I like to share my avatar stuff with my family within my console, not just myself. It's unfair to everyone. Thanks.

Please DON'T merge this idea with this one, it's completely different.
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/290110-avatars/suggestions/6169293-all-avatar-items-wearable-by-everyone

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Customizable Avatar Pets/Companion

Have like a cat or dog as a friend beside your avatar. And be able to name it and customise it

89 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Avatar Credentials

Wouldn’t you like to show the world just how skilled and awesome your avatar has become through gaming?!

Allow your friends to see at a glance what type of gamer you are by showing a list of icons representing your Avatar Credentials.

These Credentials will pop when you reach certain milestones, such as 10,000 head shots across you’re your shooter games awards you the Marksman Credential which appears as a Cross-hairs Over Silhouette Head Icon (for example) for everyone to see as part of your gamertag.

Other Credentials could include: The Genius (a credential for completing 20 Puzzler games), The…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. An avatar game based on your achievements.

I'd love to see some sort of multiplayer game focusing on combat between people's avatars. It'd be amazing if you could unlock equipment, weapons, and other things for that game by getting achievements in other games.
    Rough example: Achievment for beating Halo on Legendary gets you a battle rifle.

85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 85 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Offline Avatars

You should be able to edit your avatars offline

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Star Wars the Force Awakens Avatar Items

star wars tfa props and costumes

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring Back My Little Pony Avatar Items

All the my little pony stuff is gone, i was hoping to buy the fluttershy hoodie. :(

There are a huge number of mlp fans, please bring them back along with some new stuff, that would be great!

[Mod edit: Title changed from "All the MLP items are gone, please bring them back! :(."]

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base