Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Physically disabled avatars

Hello, My name is Alexander

I am physically disabled. I love Xbox live, but wish there were at least 2 physically disabled avatar choices for people like me. I feel like this would help people like me to better express themselves with their avatars. I think that having an option for either forearm crutches, or a wheelchair, would be a great addition to your library of avatars.

I would be willing to pay to have an avatar that better represents myself, and I know a lot of other physically disabled people would like this option as well. I know a lot of people would be proud of Xbox for being one of the first companies to recognize that physically disabled people are gamers too.

Please consider this request. I know a lot of people out there that have limited mobility that are gamers. These people would greatly appreciate recognition within your avatar system. After all, your avatar is a representation of yourself.

Sincerely yours,
Alexander Lee Silva
A Drupal web developer, and Xbox Live Member.

3,516 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alexander Maine shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TheRealDise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very great idea. It can make people feel more welcomed and equal in the community of Xbox Live.

• CruderChain637 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use this medium to thank Engr Michael for making me rich today with the help of his Blank ATM Card, my life i have been wondering how to make it in life, i tried hard to make sure I'm rich, no friends could help and my parents are poor, i tried hard, i went online guestbook to make a research on how to make money along the line i saw many comment with different people which Engineer Michael has help with his blank ATM card, they where thanking him so i gave him a try by texting him through phone number they provided, he replied and ask me what do i need the card for i explained to him so he gave me procedure which i obey and follow, he prepare the card and send it to through UPS within 4 days i got my card with my pin i was so happy i tried it in many ATM machine it work very fine, today i'm rich and i own a shop now. i have fully recommend Michael Blank ATM Card to everyone who want to be rich, Because i promise to tell the world about him, please feel free to text or email him, he will help you he is a good man. Please tell him i shared his Great work help for you. text him +18508008129, micharelatmhacker@gmail.com. God bless you Michael.

• ltgwilliams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great I'm a military solider and I've worked with other disabled soldiers and civilians that play Xbox for therapy I think this would boost the community of Xbox gamers

• Janathan Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That actually sounds really cool. It would be great to see some variety in that of the xbox avatars, not only in style, race, makeup, etc, but in their physicalality as well. I'm sure that wasn't a word, but whatever, you get my point.

• Mr Sinister 357 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

G'day Alexander I'm Mr Sinister 357 and buddy I fully agree with what you have suggested I think its bloody brilliant. HOWEVER as for you wushu goddess how dare you say that what gives you the Goddamed right to say that wait till I see you Xbox live I'm going to grief the living hell out of you then you'll see why I'm called Mr Sinister

• Davevinci commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, all people should be able to be represented. Wheelchairs, crutches, oxygen tank (since I used to need one) missing limbs, i.e. for our veterans who have sacrificed so much.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base