Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Not to make only human avatars, also elites, or robots, or any other character from any game you have

Not to make only human avatars, also elites, or robots, or any other character from any game you have

1,631 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chino Ocampo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • djgrew75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to be Conker because I love that little fur ball. I don't want to have a avatar that's human. You should have a character form any game you own.

• Spartan 120 CB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's an idea, how about combining this with achievements, so if you get to a certain point in a game, it can give you a new avatar model or pieces for an object.

• SingingCoyote13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

manking a avatar as customizable as in u can make
    your game char in oblivion or skyrim would look neat.
    nearly anything can be changed as every vector of the

• ElectroZz v2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea, although there is costumes from the Xbox live store that do sort of the same thing, but to have it for a smaller cost or even free would be awesome

• SlyTribalFox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok this should be an option for sure. This would help gamers further customize their preferences based on the games they play. Great idea! :)

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be another feature to let the players further customize their console to make it more personal for them thus improving the overall experience.

• medguy29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They need to find a way to charge for this content though. I think there needs to be more paid options for avatar content.

• SimmyDizzle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All the avatars are human, what if I wanted to be a deathclaw from Fallout? Or an Alien from Aliens? These should also be options, not necessarily those two thing, but give our online persona's a cool new edge, not just little getups that they can wear (which would totally be great to see a halo outfit on a deathclaw, emirite?).

Give us options that aren't human for our avatars. I think that would be Key! Squirrels, bats, Creatures from Exclusives, the options for the developers to work with on this are plentiful. Only limited by their imagination and legalities revolving around IP. So what-have you Microsoft! Will you bring new amazing features to Xbox Avatars? Or will we be stuck with the bland old humans forever!?

• Sage Armaggedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be interesting if players had the choice to create there own unique avatars. Who says that they have to be human? Humanoid, but perhaps we could be a bit more fantastical with it. For example, Leonin, or maybe even avatars that can turn into dragons. A bit out there, but just an idea.

• Demon S0UL Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love your idea to be added

choose anything from werewolves , zombies , animals .ETC

Would make xbox one more unique

also the ability to use kinect to scan your face onto your avatar in general

• PsychoBike7074 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think different avatar forms like aliens, animals and characters like robots and anything you want will add a little more fun to the avatars and xbox

• Pooey Y Fronts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the best idea yet. He could open a prop door, get down on the floor and everybody walks the the Rhino.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base