Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Create your own clothes and props

It would be a cool feature if and when they put the avatar system on the Xbox one, that we could create and customize our own clothes. It should not only include jeans and T-shirts, but also; jackets, shorts, polos, wrist bands, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

2,495 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CobwebbyRose798 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SkyRuthless29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah but Microsoft are such money *** they would rather do the bare minimum of anything so long as it makes them money if it doesn't then they won't do it

• l MyBrokenGT l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should have it so people that work for Microsoft can review the clothes and approve them, so inappropriate items wouldn't be allowed

• Pieter en Nancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could work as simple as the Forza Livery editor. Should type of clothing from a list of items -> start adding layers of shapes to create your design -> publish said design to marketplace

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could be cool given how creative some people are. Sure, there are idiots out there that would abuse it, but Enforcement would deal with them just like they do with those who make inappropriate gamertags or add such nonsense to their profiles.

• Glatzoman73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a good idea. There would definitely be someone creating a KKK uniform or something like that.

• Internet Expert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The amount of clothing options you get are severely limited, and anything tolerable needs to be bought for a dollar or two.

• XBOXONEITALIA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes we want avatar items editor Totally agree we want CREATE & SHARE & DOWNLOAD avatar items for free that we build ,we have 500€ console we have 59€ xboxlive gold but cant use avatar items coz no money for buy it,so i want avatar items free and i also want avatar items editors

• XBOXONEITALIA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want an Avatar Items EDITOR where i can Create and Share Objects , Tshirt etc. avatar items and people need can see and download it for FREE.

• DanciestGravy93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be a cool idea if you own a company or organization. You could add your logo or name on the shirt to promote it and look stylish.

I have an icon that I made that I would love to have on my Avatar

• NiCkDee24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using a pen drive to import or EDGE to download a picture and use it on your avatar shirt. (appropriate only) This may go in the 'custom' section but, it's an idea non-the-less.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base