Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

How about letting your avatar build power-ups and level up like in an RPG game? Maybe, even create an RPG with avatars? The avatar stats would be maintained in the cloud, so you could play on other consoles. I need a level 60 "Megatron63" right now!

1,623 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Megatron63 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would have fun with this. You could do a lot with this idea and morph it into a bunch of cool features. Everyone likes the ability to personalize and customize.

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could see an Avatar RPG (as mentioned by the first commenter) that made a difference to our Avatar outside of the game.

• BsEizEr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

one dungeon to rule them all.
    w/ ability to earn one free item a year from marketplace.
    and 1 life then game over aspect in order to connect us even more w\ our avatar
    in the "mortality" relation <
    one life......... and that's all.
    respawn biannually.

• pTyros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes neeeed levels for avatar/gamertag and some unlockable title/items/badges

• GIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds like you should play the Keflings games which were recently added in backwards compatibility.

• Justis Borred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Xbox 360 first came out and introduced Avatars there where a lot of games that use your avatar as a playable character like the Doritos running games and other indie games. How about XBOX put out a working game that is based on your avatar with growth and achievements

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base