Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Second Life like World with Xbox Avatars

A Second Life like World with Xbox Avatars thats filled with mini Games like Beach Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Bowling and so on.
I would realy like see the Avatars return on Xbox One and this time around made more use of then to just stand there in my profile and look cute.

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with similar posts from arthurmurden, dhx stm, Jurny and +JACKOFBLADES298, who suggested a social app for Avatars.Thanks, everyone!]

5,792 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TIBERI0N shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

257 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AltoFlyer198900 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use this medium to thank Engr Michael for making me rich today with the help of his Blank ATM Card, my life i have been wondering how to make it in life, i tried hard to make sure I'm rich, no friends could help and my parents are poor, i tried hard, i went online guestbook to make a research on how to make money along the line i saw many comment with different people which Engineer Michael has help with his blank ATM card, they where thanking him so i gave him a try by texting him through phone number they provided, he replied and ask me what do why i need the card i explained to him so he gave me procedure which i obey and follow, he prepare the card and send it to me through ups within 2 days i got my card with my pin i was so happy, i have fully recommend Michael Blank ATM Card to everyone who want to b rich, Because i promise to tell the world about him, please feel free to text or email him, he will help you he is a good man. Please tell him i shared his Great work for..:micharelatmhacker@gmail.com call and text him +18508008129.

• Fisher Protocol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this because its something that wouldn't have to be forced and you can bring kinect back in with it!!!!!

• IronFistWars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO THIS IS A BAD IDEA it just invites negative and toxic people PlayStation home is full of perverts and the same thing will happen here

• There is Lag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think your idea is good, but imagine adding an AVATAR LOBBY where people join and just hang out, send messages to one another and chill in like a lounge AND THEN figure out what games they want to play together like you mentioned in your idea. They should really do this!

• lipglss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Playstation3 had something like this it was called PlayStation Home it was the best and really fun its a good way to find new friends. Look up "playstation home". xbox should do something like that its worth it they would also make more money lol

• FRKMGNT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XBox could do something like the MiiVerse. I never really understood why we had Avatars since they really don't do anything. Giving us some sort of Game/App would be a good idea.

• DREAMvEATER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like a mmo but its paid through xbox live subscription. maybe ecen have different styles of game, like a mini gta online, or a plain multiplayer sandbox but have age groupsso older players that might have a mature humour are not being set with 11 year olds that have their parents who would get upset over "bad influences" notice the finger quotes XD lmao

• Janathan Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this actually sounds really cool. I feel like it would take something like a next gen console to work on it's own, unless you just want it to be a game.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base