Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Second Life like World with Xbox Avatars

A Second Life like World with Xbox Avatars thats filled with mini Games like Beach Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Bowling and so on.
I would realy like see the Avatars return on Xbox One and this time around made more use of then to just stand there in my profile and look cute.

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with similar posts from arthurmurden, dhx stm, Jurny and +JACKOFBLADES298, who suggested a social app for Avatars.Thanks, everyone!]

5,662 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TIBERI0N shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

255 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fisher Protocol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this because its something that wouldn't have to be forced and you can bring kinect back in with it!!!!!

• IronFistWars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NO THIS IS A BAD IDEA it just invites negative and toxic people PlayStation home is full of perverts and the same thing will happen here

• There is Lag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think your idea is good, but imagine adding an AVATAR LOBBY where people join and just hang out, send messages to one another and chill in like a lounge AND THEN figure out what games they want to play together like you mentioned in your idea. They should really do this!

• lipglss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Playstation3 had something like this it was called PlayStation Home it was the best and really fun its a good way to find new friends. Look up "playstation home". xbox should do something like that its worth it they would also make more money lol

• FRKMGNT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XBox could do something like the MiiVerse. I never really understood why we had Avatars since they really don't do anything. Giving us some sort of Game/App would be a good idea.

• DREAMvEATER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like a mmo but its paid through xbox live subscription. maybe ecen have different styles of game, like a mini gta online, or a plain multiplayer sandbox but have age groupsso older players that might have a mature humour are not being set with 11 year olds that have their parents who would get upset over "bad influences" notice the finger quotes XD lmao

• Janathan Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, this actually sounds really cool. I feel like it would take something like a next gen console to work on it's own, unless you just want it to be a game.

• PsymonShinigami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the pPS3could do it (home) thin there is no reason Xbox can't. Avatars are just taking up memory. It would also breathe life into the console. With scalebound dead, they have the time.

• Qkilla1522 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The previous gen of PS had "Home". It was simple but not going to lie I had some pretty fun experiences on it. I think above mini games incorporating social hang out places as well as virtual shopping. One thing that I think is missing very much from the video game space is interior design games of any kind. I am a hardcore gamer and my girlfriend isn't. But crossover things such as telltale's GoT has gotten her uniquely interested in gaming. If there was some type of interior design concept built into the system I think that could attract a different consumer as well. Even can incorporate Microsoft points and in game purchases or potentially Partner with HGTV for licensing etc

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base