Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Second Life like World with Xbox Avatars

A Second Life like World with Xbox Avatars thats filled with mini Games like Beach Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Bowling and so on.
I would realy like see the Avatars return on Xbox One and this time around made more use of then to just stand there in my profile and look cute.

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with similar posts from arthurmurden, dhx stm, Jurny and +JACKOFBLADES298, who suggested a social app for Avatars.Thanks, everyone!]

6,105 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TIBERI0N shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

268 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TG Lunar Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With this avatar world set up it would be cool if they did something like ready player one by making planets. Or even just something as cool as what the Xbox Live Arcade launch they did where you walk around playing old coin op games. It sounded like it would be with your avatar interacting with other people playing games. Instead of what it became.. I was a little disappointed about how there wasn't any real walking around in the set up. Or interaction with the Dashboard from inside it. Like the Old netflix with the part of avatars watching NETFLIX together a long time ago.

• Mikecoolgreen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think ps3 had something like that. but it would be cool to have an open world sandbox to roam around with your avatars. add like a bunch of activities that we the players can do, have mini games with rewards for your avatar or something like that. maybe a good way to advertise xbox titles.

• ClunkaMunk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've seen this idea, and many others like this for the avatars. I just switched, and got my first Xbox. I came across this comment, searching for a while on the purpose behind the avatars. Like so many have said, (for years) the competitor had a virtual/social world for its gamers. I played and paid alot on it and made so many friends. It was worth every penny. Through that experience, branched off into buying more games that they played, or talking about upcoming releases and getting pumped to prepay. To invest this time and money into avatars, what does Xbox have up its sleeve?! It can't just be to represent yourself through profile. There needs to be a form of interaction, or social hub to bring together the Xbox lifers. Some call theirs Home, Universe, City. What about XBLOCKS? Whatever it may be, bring it. You have your XBox'ers support!

• Xboxfanuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to go on record in saying I sugested this in 2010 and even had the idea for LFG and Clubs. But before xbox redid their forums the post got deleted.

• blueberry4sale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    I, personally believe that this is a wonderful idea! we have the avatar's yes however,
    we could have frre stuff with xbox live for the avatar. not props... we are about to do some huge releases and we need to keep the lead in the gaming industry. i think we should be the platform to go to now that ps4 is signing with google for thgame choice of gaming platform chosen by developers. i had the first playstation one $139.99 waited inline for it. lol I now am a xbox ambassador with honors the more i learn the more i want to be a part of team xbox in all ways.

• memphisai30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should do like an avatar home something similar to what Playstation did with theirs. They should also put them in some games like the Wii did also. that would be great. But the only thing would be copy wirting. It has already been done. Even though it would be great seeing my avatar walk around to your friends house like the sims. LOL.

• AltoFlyer198900 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use this medium to thank Engr Michael for making me rich today with the help of his Blank ATM Card, my life i have been wondering how to make it in life, i tried hard to make sure I'm rich, no friends could help and my parents are poor, i tried hard, i went online guestbook to make a research on how to make money along the line i saw many comment with different people which Engineer Michael has help with his blank ATM card, they where thanking him so i gave him a try by texting him through phone number they provided, he replied and ask me what do why i need the card i explained to him so he gave me procedure which i obey and follow, he prepare the card and send it to me through ups within 2 days i got my card with my pin i was so happy, i have fully recommend Michael Blank ATM Card to everyone who want to b rich, Because i promise to tell the world about him, please feel free to text or email him, he will help you he is a good man. Please tell him i shared his Great work for..:micharelatmhacker@gmail.com call and text him +18508008129.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base