Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Kinect Face Scan to make your Avatar!

Would be cool to have your Avatar look similar to you.Look how Kinect Sport Rivals did it. Doesn't have to be perfect but would awsome!

5,158 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DxRxAxMxA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AltoFlyer198900 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use this medium to thank Engr Michael for making me rich today with the help of his Blank ATM Card, my life i have been wondering how to make it in life, i tried hard to make sure I'm rich, no friends could help and my parents are poor, i tried hard, i went online guestbook to make a research on how to make money along the line i saw many comment with different people which Engineer Michael has help with his blank ATM card, they where thanking him so i gave him a try by texting him through phone number they provided, he replied and ask me what do why i need the card i explained to him so he gave me procedure which i obey and follow, he prepare the card and send it to me through ups within 2 days i got my card with my pin i was so happy, i have fully recommend Michael Blank ATM Card to everyone who want to b rich, Because i promise to tell the world about him, please feel free to text or email him, he will help you he is a good man. Please tell him i shared his Great work for..:micharelatmhacker@gmail.com call and text him +18508008129.

• Janathan Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be cool to have hyper realistic faces, but I'd much rather it work like the Mii. So it can still be in the style of the Avatar.

• VanCough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More options to scan in general is needed. The Kinect is so under-used in this sense, its criminal...

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have seen this kind of capability of Kinect in Kinect Sports Rivals. That was great feature. I don't like my face but a littele customize on avator made my face much better :)

• Alan Kirby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see this offered by developers to be used within games that feature character creation. Or, for Kinect to be able to take a face scan that could be imported into multiple games.

• Glatzoman73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a really bad idea. It would be just a matter of time before someone scans a swastika or something like that.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base