Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

Avatars with Gold Program to Include Specific Items and Deals

Avatars are returning to the Xbox One. Why not give Gold members some stuff for the Avatars for free or a lower Price to celebrate that.

1,281 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stansbury76 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's good idea. How about bring both games and avarar items to Sales at the same time?

• Jarie Suicune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or just have the Avatar items actually affordable overall (ie: lower the prices on everything, and make all the color-shifted stuff free)? If more good games used Avatars (like with Miis in various Nintendo titles), then having a focus on them could be believable.

• VjOnItGood81 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's time to include Avatar items as part of Deals with Gold and Games with Gold. Avatar items shoudl not be priced so expensive like props and outfits cost as much $4.99 each. All I can afford is the free items and items that cost $2 or less. I don't see why Avatar items cost that much, but this should change this year. Avatar items should discounted and on sale as much as the games are. They can be from 5% off to 50% off or more because there are so much Avatar items even old ones that are the same price as before which is expensive to me. We should have permanent price drops, weekly sales with Deals with Gold, monthly sales, and yearly sales because I shouldn't have to pay that much just to buy things for my Avatar. For GWG, games that have avatar items can be on discount and on sale every month. I owuld love to buy more stuff for my avatar, but the prices just need to change.

• PrismaticJam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would positive to be instantly recognized for being a gold member through one's avatar or they paid for individual items for their avatar.

• Moggy Mama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea. There are some months I really don't want the free games, so this would be nice

• K1Darklord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of course who in there right mind would want a hat or some such in place of a game? Seriously who cares at all about avatars???? Really?

• GamerBoySam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With games for gold i dont think it would hurt to have free items for your avatar once a month?

• Jhoss GGR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

too expensive an outfit for an avatar ($ 4.99 ????) should at least consider a Gold member can buy a set offer for that cost

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base