Here you can find ideas relating to Avatars, including how they appear on Xbox consoles, props and clothing, and functionality.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Avatars forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas on how we can improve your Avatar experience

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Dragon Age II Avatars Like Fenris, Anders, and Varrick

Hey Microsoft, I know what you feel about Dragon Age II, The list of Three new Requested Avatar Outfits, should be Available for purchase: those three avatar outfits include Fenris, Anders, and Varrick. Their props include Fenris' Sword, Anders' Staff, and Bianca, Varrick's Crossbow

269 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. See Friends' Avatars On the Xbox One Dashboard or App

I was thinking, like the Xbox 360, you can see all of your friends avatars and if they are online, and what game they are playing, it would be cool to have that on a tab in the home screen or something like that, I think it would be really cool!

285 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lego Video Games Avatar

Here's a list of wanted outfits kids will love.
    *Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga outfits will feature all playable characters, as well as certain Props like a Pit Droid, PK Droid, and more
    *Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures outfits will feature all playable characters as well as props like Indy's Whip, Sword to a Gunfight, and More
    *Lego Batman outfits will feature all Available outfits including Azrael, Spoiler, Huntress, and Black Mask, as well as Ra's Al Ghul. Props include Batarang, Robin's Batarang, Laughing Gas, and more
    *Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues outfits also feature all…

182 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Batman v Superman + DC Avatars

Bring out some new avatar clothes and props from the new Batman v Superman movie and it'll be nice to have a DC avatar section for the rest of the new superheroes like Wonder Woman and the Flash.

163 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customized Avatar Background

I would like to be able to import/save/use my own background for the avatar gamer pic.

862 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back the Adidas avatar store

I've missed the adidas avatar store for well over a year now, and can't find an answer as to why it's gone (maybe lost their licence contract etc with them)

All I got from xbox help on twitter was that it may be down so they can upgrade their store, well this is well over a year maybe 2.

Surley we can get the Adidas store back I want to buy the Adidas superstar trainers :)

Come on vote this up and share to get it noticed how much we want this back

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatar Props, Costumes, and Animations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. search function for avatar store

I wish there was a search function in the avatar store. like i type in, " ninja costume" aaaaand anything related to "ninja costumes" pops up. ...sure beats scrollin through 900+ pages of stuff... ALSO add a SORTING feature that sorts what i searched from lowest price to highest price.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Avatar Items Based Around New Games

It has been a while since they have added a necessary game to the avatar store. Like when Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag came out, I was a little surprised they didn't do avatar items on that since they have with the other Assassin's Creeds, but they have not even added Halo 5: Guardians to the store and I was looking forward to that! My final verdict is we want and need more GAME avatar items, not ninja robot street runner outfits Xbox keeps adding to the avatar store.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Where are the new games?"]

758 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring Xbox Avatars App to Mobile Devices

Please give Android/iOS users the ability to customize their Xbox Avatars on the go by making the Xbox Avatars App compatible with these devices .

359 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Spiderman & Spider-Gwen outfits for Xbox Avatars.

I've been searching the store for proper outfit's of these two characters and It appears their are none.

A slim fit variety of the characters costumes would make them very appealing, By that I mean to make them Spandex just like the real characters as to properly represent the costumes themselves.

Spiderman's costume:
    -Full suit costume (Spiderman 2014 style suit)
    -Suit with no mask (Spiderman 2014 suit)

^could use Civil war costume

Spider-Gwen costume:
    -Full suit with hood & Mask
    -Suit with hood down, no mask

(only one version of costume)

Other recommendations:
    -Spiderman noir costume
    -Spiderman 2099 costume
    -Superior…

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make a "Gift to Friend" Purchase Option in the Avatar Store

Please add possibility to buy any item for someone as a gift. Now it's complicate to buy anything on children's account in Ms Family (free items too).

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Buy avatar items as a gift...."]

304 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Star Wars the Force Awakens Avatar Items

star wars tfa props and costumes

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring Back My Little Pony Avatar Items

All the my little pony stuff is gone, i was hoping to buy the fluttershy hoodie. :(

There are a huge number of mlp fans, please bring them back along with some new stuff, that would be great!

[Mod edit: Title changed from "All the MLP items are gone, please bring them back! :(."]

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Xbox One Avatar Store App Needs Easier Page Navigation: Add Page Numbers

Currently only 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons available but with over 75 pages of props there needs to be better page nav available. Perhaps 1 - 10 11 - 20 etc between the two 'Previous' 'Next' buttons.

170 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Wish List Option to the Avatar Store

With the multitude of pages in the Avatar Store, creating an 'Add to Wish List' option is a must in allowing users to later return to whatever Avatar items they might have come across in the various sections of the Store.

Most would rather not go through searching again to find all these outfits and items when they could simply return later to their wish list page and buy from such a list when they're ready.

Vote to make Wish Lists a reality!

188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New Avatar Skin Color Options, Including Bright Colors

Make there be more different skin colours maybe even neon ones, maybe ones like blue, green, purple, rainbow I don't know weird colours that interest people maybe?

164 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Naruto Shippuden Avatar Items

Place items avatar Naruto Shippuden again, it would be nice since we are on the eve of his first game this generation.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Avatar actions should represent what kind of game is being played

Soccer-Avatar plays soccer
    Scary game-Avatar is running away from zombies
    FPS-Avatar shoot a gun

[Mod edit: Title changed from "When your friend plays a basketball game, their Avatar should play basketball."]

839 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Avatars with Gold Program to Include Specific Items and Deals

Avatars are returning to the Xbox One. Why not give Gold members some stuff for the Avatars for free or a lower Price to celebrate that.

1,281 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use Account Currency in Xbox One Avatar Store

How about letting us use our microsoft points for the xbox one avatar store instead of having to use our credit card info just to purchase avatar items

314 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Other Avatar Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base