Xbox App on Windows 10

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for the Xbox App available through Windows 10. This forum is for any features or requests regarding how the app works and functionality for features like game streaming, Facebook integration, the store, etc.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Xbox App on Windows 10 forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas and requested changes to the Xbox App experience on Windows 10

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Xbox App on Mac OS X

I don't know if this has already been brought up, but the functionality of the Windows 10 app for Xbox is amazing with how you can stream and socialize through it. Also, you can use smart glass. But what about the Mac users? I understand we're not being loyal by not buying any Windows 10 machines, but Mac OS is useful for graphic design enthusiasts like myself. There are many reasons to get a Mac but why should Mac users miss out on the ability to connect with their Xbox account? Even if there is less functionality; like if we…

4,180 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

785 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mouse and Keyboard/Joystick Support through Xbox App

It would be fun to have mouse and keyboard and joystick support considering pc and xbox games are now running on the same operating system. It would give gamers an infinite amount of options and make it very dynamic for a hardcore gamer :) I hope someone reads this or has considered.

1,860 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox 360 Emulator

Xbox 360 Emulator for digital downloaded Xbox 360 games. Xbox team had mention their intention to move away from re-mastering games for Xbox One however what about console exclusives we cannot play on the PC like EA SKATE?

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from Nightstalker524. Thanks, everyone!]

1,532 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox One & Oculus: Theater Room = Trophy Room

Oculus and Win 10 will allow you to play your xbox games, watch movies etc on a "Theater Room", great stuff!

But, what if we could customize that room, with posters that are based on our achievements? Make some achievements very cool as a wall trophy, the harder it is the cooler it looks! Maybe statues, trophies and all that!

If we ever are able to invite friends to our room, even better!

1,039 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have Steam games on Windows 10 Store

The exclusives on steam that are only on pc can be added to the xbox live pc marketplace

565 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 361 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring All Xbox Exclusives to Windows 10

I hope I can purchase any version of all Xbox exclusives,
    I'm fan of those games but I can't get an Xbox, because I'm not in my home and move around places,
    I got disappointed when the (Xbox on pc) is only done when you have your Xbox turned on :(
    and I really hoped for (Halo and Gears cars in Rocket League) to be purchasable in Windows 10, I hope the disappointment doesn't be on Gears 4 I hope it gets released on pc, I will play it using my laptop :/

I hope this happens :) well, because…

341 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Higher Max Achievement Count on Windows 10 Games

Windows 8 games have a limit of something like 99 achievements per title. Games like Project Spark are unable to add more because of the limitation, where as the Xbox Once version doesn't have a limit and it contains 146 achievements.

207 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable Xbox One Controllers Firmware Updates on Windows 10

I ran into a problem when I wanted to play on Windows 10 with my new Xbox One controller, using a 3.5 millimeter headphone (I obviously have on of the controllers that are available after June, with the 3.5 mm port).
    However, I have no way to update the firmware on my controller to support the headphone. I would like some way to be able to do so.

196 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upload Studio App for Windows 10

AN upload app for 10 that would bring more advance editing features and more options with clips and edits would be great. Also the ability to save your unfinished edit, transfer it to Xbox one to use a feature like kinect or something. But to save it and finish it later would save a lot more effort than the only option is to lose all your progress.

189 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Put Xbox Play Anywhere Titles on Steam

We want to play the new titles announced at E3 on Steam, but we do not want to be forced into using another ecosystem. We want all of our games in one place with the community we love and for most of us on PC, that place is Steam.

"Without forcing gamers to abandon all of the games and the community they love so much."
    - Xbox - Project Scorpio
    https://youtu.be/F1dRgWpGePs

Please build off the offering announced at E3 by having the games available for purchase on Steam. Additionally, if we decide to purchase the game for Xbox, please give…

189 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Original Xbox Emulator for Windows 10 Xbox App

I think it would be great if Microsoft could develop an official Xbox emulator for Windows. If they made an add free emulator that ran well I would be more than happy to purchase it. Who agrees?

152 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Transfer Games for Windows Live games over to Windows 10

Make GFWL-games work natively with Xbox on Windows 10.
    Example: Let me accept/send game invites to a match in Halo 2 by answering a Notification. It would be great if you don't have to be in-game to Accept either.

PS: Maybe you could make it possible to buy GFWL-games through the Windows 10 Store.

145 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate the Xbox Dashboard into Windows 10

Have the Xbox One Dashboard work with PC. (This includes controller support for apps like Hulu). This would end the Steam Machines and I really want this feature. I have been requesting it since the feedback opened.

118 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provide Windows Drivers for the Xbox One Headset Adapter

Provide Drivers for the Xbox One Headset Adapter and Xbox One Stereo Headset so it can be used on Windows.

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Play Xbox 360 games on PC

Also conecting your xbox controller to your pc would also be good

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Make you play xbox 360 games on your windows ten. Now it is only compatiable with xbox 1" to clarify that the idea is to be able to play Xbox 360 games directly from the PC without streaming from the Xbox One.]

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Windows 10 TV App

This is likely going to be developed into Windows 10 in the future however it is reasonable to recommend early on. It would be a very unique feature to allow the Windows 10 computer to access the Xbox one as a client and be served the information coming from the cable box connected to the console. Basically a stream of the existing TV app on the Xbox One. This essentially would allow a user at a windows 10 pc to connect to his/her console on the network and watch tv from their computer. With more and more homes becoming aware…

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Manually assign controller numbers

My Xbox One Elite controller gets pushed back in the controller cue as soon as some Xbox 360 controllers are connected. It would be great, if there was a way to assing the controller numbers manually. Or at least to avoid that the Xbox One controller gets moved behind the 360 controllers. I'd like to be the Elite controller my primary game controller, when more than one controller is connected. It would also help, if there was a way to change the controller groups, so that Xbox One Controllers always take the first spots (or the other way round, if…

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Windows Record That" to record gameplay on PC

On PC let us use an enabled mic to record the last 30 secs of gameplay using a voice command just like with Xbox One and Kinect. This could also be "Cortana Record That", in addition all voice commands could be brought over to Windows like "snap friends" "un-snap" etc

This is easier than hitting "Windows Key + G" to record as the windows key is disabled by some games or the user might have mapped "G" to some other custom function

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Big Picture Mode for Windows 10

Add a Big Picture Mode to Windows 10, that can be controlled with a Xbox Controller and in that you can boot directly.

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox on WIndows 10  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base