Find ideas and requested changes to the Xbox App experience on Windows 10

Make the Xbox App show your full Xbox Library

Make a new area where we can see all of our games. Separate it by plataform, like:

- Xbox 360 games
- Xbox One games
- PC games
- All

Even if you can just do it for digital games, do it!

1,748 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SedentaryOdin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GrassyX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No point having the "Xbox" App if it doesn't show the Xbox games and apps.

• Phraates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just another category at the top of your screen when you use the right and left bumper would be fantastic. It can store all your game library by title there (with thumb tabs) and anything you purchased on the Microsoft Store such as music.

• DiJaDi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually am surprised this doesn't exist yet, especially since the Xbox Store tab has both Win10 and Xbox One games split up in exactly this fashion.

• DopeGum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that if you go to achievements you can see all the games you played...

• DisNiguhHea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

l. Selfish...no the Xbox related apps on your phone are for your Xbox, this app was suppose to draw PC gamers but spoiled brats on their Xbones just want it to serve as an extension for their toys, I'm still stuck on the fact that many people began to rant when we started getting a couple of your exclusives... how spoiled can y'all be?
    V

• ARCHON 05KNIGHT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the app for Xbox when you go to "My Games" it only has games for my computer, Why? This is an app for my Xbox! Please have it show all my purchased / downloaded games for my Xbox. Have it show all possible add-ons, who is playing, achievements, twitch, my clips, all that fun stuff for the game. Thank you!

• EvilxMunkee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally would love to see this.
    It could be done in many ways, and below are the ways I would love to see (and feel it makes the most sense to do)

- Making a spot in the Xbox app for Windows 10 (could be done in ios/android as well) where we can see our library, and choose to download to whatever device we own that supports it (xbox one/xbox360).

- On Xbox.com, having a section that shows our "Digital Games" with the ability to download to devices (which they have already, just not a "nice" grouping). I would love to see when I look up a game on the Xbox.com store site, if I have it already, and to show a "Download Now" rather than a "cost", or at least show I own it in some form or manner with the download button available to it.

I feel these 2 options would make it easy for anyone to see what they own, and transforms Xbox.com into more of a "Gaming hub" which is what I believe they are shooting for with the current changes to Windows. :D

• ibiza114 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are two sources to get youre Xbox Librarys from.

First option is, like the Smartglass App can do it, to get all installed Games and Apps when youre Xbox App on PC is connected with youre console.
    This way you would get shown digital games as well as installed disc games, but not installed games wouldn't be in the same Library. We could also directly start streaming games from there and maby other features are possible.

Second option would to get the Library directly from youre Microsoft Account.
    On this way it would be harder to show disc games, because they are not bound to Microsoft Accounts. It would work without any connection to youre console and you would be able to see every digital buyed game of any Xbox generation.

I think the best way is to get the Librarys of installed games from every console youre Xbox App saved for connection. Starting Games on Xbox and stream them, Game Hubs, Achievments and other game specific features would be perfect, fast and comfortable to start from there.

Also you should open a new section in Store: My Games. All digital games from Xbox One and Xbox 360 you own should be in that section. As every game you own from the Store, you could also install them to youre console. This would be like a simple search. The games are already at the Store and nothing would need to be changed. Just show us what we already buyed.

• LoopyBootlegger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can currently add .exe's from a list to your XBOX games list, but it doesn't work well, so maybe a system like Steam's add a non-steam game system would work. Maybe put this on the Insider Feedback hub on Windows if you haven't already as well.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base